You can now give pistons certain abilities which extend their basic boring nature.
- LWC (command 'pcpassword <password>' allows the user to assign a password to a piston, to give to LWC password protected chests)
- Secure Chests
Whenever you place a piston it will be registered in your name. This prevents players from destroying them or claiming them for themselves. PistonChest supports the above plugins which can prevent a piston from accessing a chest if they do not have permission. In this plugin there are certain abilities which modify how the piston behaves, and can be combined to create the ultimate machine. The basic ability is being able to push and retrieve blocks and items from a chest. In order to add an ability the player must use the specified tool (default: stick) then right click on their piston to bring up a GUI from where they can either add items to use abilities or simply turn them on and off. See below for a list of abilities...
- Copy and paste the 'PistonChest.jar' file into the plugin folder...
No more need for Commands!
Use a stick by default to modify your piston functionality! (Version 1.8)
NEW VERSION UPDATES AND FIXES
Commands and Permissions
- /pcreload - pistonchest.reload - Reloads the config file
- /pcregister - pistonchest.register - Registers an unregistered Piston. (Pistons are registered on place by default).
- /pcunregister - pistonchest.unregister - Unregisters a piston that is registered by you. (Allows other people to claim it)
- /pcpassword - pistonchest.password - Assigns a password to unlock a password protected chest (For LWC).
- /pcdetails - pistonchest.details - Gets the details of the clicked piston.
- /pcability - pistonchest.ability - Gives pistons certain abilities.
Type '/pcability <add/remove> <ability>' then click on the piston, to manage piston abilities. Abilities can be combined to make the ultimate piston machines!
Gives the piston the ability to push and pull blocks/items in and out of chests.
Gives pistons the ability to shoot blocks/items. Note: To increase the power of the piston, surround it with obsidian. Works 1 block all the way around.
Gives pistons the ability to push blocks from a chest.
Please note you will have to adjust the obsidian according to how far the chest is away, and what item is being fired. (Players and monsters encounter wind resistance).