A simple plugin for minecraft servers to collect data about ore diggers
This plugins collects data about mined blocks (can be set with any block).
You can send an alert to users/admins or just store every block they destroy to easily track x-ray players.
Warning: LastLoginAPI is required to handle offline players!
Feel free to translate OreAnnouncer for your language! OreAnnouncer translations.
- Send an alert whenever a player digs a block
- Choose to send it to users/admins/console
- Custom sound for each block
- Custom message for each block
- Akerts based on how many blocks has been found in X time
- TNT mining
- Make a JSON alert to perform commands on click
- Show or obfuscate coordinates of the mined block
- You can choose any block you want
- Light-control system
- Placeholders system
- PlaceholdersAPI support
- EssentialsChat support
- Log system
- Supports offline players (LastLoginAPI required)
- JSON messages supported
- Asynchronous to avoid server lag
- Statistics system (bStats)
- API for developers
- Databases supported: MySQL and SQLite
OreAnnouncer uses /oa command. You can change it from config.yml.
Before start to use OreAnnouncer you should setup permissions, you can find the full permissions list here.
Are you looking for help? You can find me on my own Discord server!
OreAnnouncer offers a great documentation to help you to configure it. There you can find everything that you are looking for.
These are some examples: