A simple plugin to protect villagers and related mobs.
SecurityVillagers is a plugin for Minecraft servers that allows the protection of villagers or any mob like iron golems, illagers, etc... You can choose which players/groups can attack/interact with mobs.
Documentation of SecurityVillagers
Feel free to translate SecurityVillagers for your language! Contribute on SecurityVillagers translations.
You can find the source code here.
- 100% configurable
- Supports from 1.8.8 to 1.14 MC version
- Choose how to protect mobs
- Factions claim
- Mobs supported
- Iron golems
- Wandering trader and trader llama
- Choose who and how protect from all types of damage
- Prevent interaction/trades/eggs
- Prevent planting/harvesting
- Change age of mobs
- Change profession of villagers
- Change name of mobs
- Teleport mobs
- External plugins supported:
- Factions and SavageFactions: Protect mobs inside claims
- GlowAPI: Glow mobs on selection
- ProtocolLib: Mute annoying villager sounds
- JSON messages supported
- Async calls (database, commands and more)
- Statistics system (bStats)
SecurityVillagers uses /sv command. You can change it from config.yml.
Before start to use SecurityVillagers you should setup permissions, you can find the full permissions list here.
Are you looking for help? You can find me on my own Discord server!
SecurityVillagers offers a great documentation to help you to configure it. There you can find everything that you are looking for.
These are some examples:
How can I install SecurityVillagers on Bukkit/BungeeCord?