Grand Theft Diamond (GTA in Minecraft)
(For the present)
First, what is this plugin about?
Grand Theft Diamond is a Minecraft plugin based on GTA.
The most ideas of this plugin are taken from 'GTA San Andreas Multiplayer'. You can rob safes and drive cars (Horses). There are custom guns and other items like Handcuffs, a flame thrower or a taser. You can select one of the two teams: Cop and Civilian. Civilians can become a gangster when they do criminal things like robbing a safe. But that's not all: Players also can buy houses and it's planned to create jails, so cops can jail the gansters.
But how do all these features work? We have a wiki where you can read all about the plugin!
If you have any problems or questions, join the #grandtheftdiamond IRC channel on webchat.esper.net.
I need your ideas!
If you have any ideas for the following questions, please write a comment or a ticket, thanks.
- How should jailing work?
- What needs a cop to do to jail a gangster?
- How should a player be able to deal with a dealer?
- Villager inventories don't really work (No official API)
- Maybe in a normal inventory?
- With commands?
- Own Resource Pack
- You can configure all
- Every player can select his own language for the plugin's messages
- Signs with many features
- Different arena types
- Cuboid, cylinder, whole world as arena, whole server as arena
- Chat and ban system with many functions
- API for developers
- Documentation still in work
- With Vault, Grand Theft Diamond connects with your server economy system
- With Vault you can change the chat format for ingame players
- Still in work
- Nametag Edit
- This plugin makes it easyer for Grand Theft Diamond to set the nametag of a player with the wanted level
- Is not required to set the nametag but prevents bugs
- Not implementet yet!
- To create dealers
- Not implementet yet!
- It's planned to use the bar as player radar or something like this
- Any other ideas? Tell us!
Want to try out the plugin without own server?
What you need to know
- If you have any problems or questions, just join the official IRC channel '#grandtheftdiamond' here.
- This plugin sends information about the server and how much players are playing the plugin to mcstats.org. You can disable this in the config of MCStats! (plugins/PluginMetrics/config.yml)
- Learn more about MCStats at MCStats.org/learn-more!
- This plugin inclues an update check, which tells you if there is a newer version of the plugin to donload.
- Disable this in the config 'useUpdater: false'.
- Use '/gtd update' to download the newest version.
- This plugin connects to dev.bukkit.org to download the change log's RSS feed.
- You can disable the connection to dev.bukkit.org in the config.yml with 'useChangeLogFunction: false'.
Like you know, the GrandTheftDiamond plugin team don't get payed for them work. We do this things because we like it. Please try to help us to keep motivating us to keep growing the plugin!
So please try to donate us, just a few dollars. So we can do something we are planning to the plugin! And it motivates us, because we can see that people love the plugin, and this people want this plugin on the high of the plugins!