Bullseye allows you to create a Bullseye block(arrow detector block) by placing a sign, with special text, on any block. Whenever that block is hit with arrows, the sign will change to a redstone torch briefly.
- Makes blocks able to detect arrows hitting them!!
- The detection is shown by Bullseye signs turing into a redstone torch briefly
- No commands
- Can put multiple signs on one block
- Bullseye signs turn Blue if placed on a valid block, and Red if placed on an invalid block.
- Can configure which blocks to allow in a whitelist/blacklist.
- Optional message to be displayed when the Bullseye block is hit with an arrow, message can be written on the last three lines.
- Spaces needed between lines
- Works with colors (external plugin needed)
- Works with any block you can put a sign on!
- If the block has an Inventory (Chest, Dispenser, Enchantment Table, etc.) hold Shift to put a sign on them
- Option for arrows shot out of Dispensers to active the signs
- Option for arrows shot by Skeletons to active the signs
These are examples of valid signs:
Here is an example of an invalid sign:
Bullseye showcase here, by DamnicholasGaming:
- Add permissions.
- Anyone have any ideas? Create a ticket.
Maybe figure out how to get Chests and Enchanting tables to work correctly??(v0.8) Add config for which blocks to allow.(v0.7) Fix water issue.(v0.4) Add Furnaces, Crafting tables, etc.(v0.3)
- Is on Github
- Either create a ticket or
- Post them here.