UploadedApr 14, 2019
Supported Bukkit Versions
- Support for 1.12
- Note: 1.13 is working, but glitchy. Not recommend to use for 1.13. It will require more code changes to work properly
- If you can put a sign on it, it will work (got all blocks working)
- Flowing water can't stop a Bullseye sign!
- Better detection of the block hit by an arrow
- Prevented explosions from dropping the redstone torch and cancel putting the sign back
- Added an allowSkeleton option in the config to allow skeletons to activate Bullseye signs
- Rewrote a lot of code because the old stuff was deprecated
- Improvements and bug fixes
- I did a 0.1.0 increase mainly because of just how much code was rewritten
- Highly recommended for users of v0.7.0
- Fixed a bug that made all signs created think they were bullseye signs.
- Added config.yml
- Whitelist/Blacklist for which blocks to allow as Bullseye blocks.
- Add option for arrows launched from dispensers to activate the Bullseye signs.
- Default is true and can be changed in the config.yml
- Built with CB1.3.1-R1.0, works with CB1.2.5
- Some code optimization.
- Code optimization.
- More work on the previous water bug.
- Built with 1.2.5-R5.0 and working in 1.3.1-R0.1
- In 1.3.1 when using a fly hack (such as zombe's) arrows don't shoot right.
- Fixed issue where if a player hit a Bullseye sign, only that sign would change, even if there were others on the attached block.
- Highly recommended for all users
- Fixed an issue where v0.4 would only work with previously made signs, and not new ones.
- Confirmed it working on CraftBukkit 1.2.5-R5.0.
Version 0.4 (broken)
- Bug fix: when placed near water, could potentially lead to an infinite amount of redstone torches
- Note blocks, Crafting tables, and Jukeboxes work like Furnaces and Dispensers.
- Ender portal frames added to "invalid" list.
- Added ability for furnaces and dispensers to be Bullseye blocks.
- Initial release
- If you place a water bucket directly on a redstone torch when its active, the torch will drop and the sign will still change back, allowing for an infinite amount of redstone torches
- If changing the whitelist/blacklist blocks, the first line on an already made Bullseye sign won't change color until it is shot.