This plugin automatically sends mined blocks to a players inventory. It can also send mob drops and xp straight to players. This should be compatible with most other plugins.
- Has AutoSmelt and AutoBlock
- Has an auto sell feature (requires quicksell)
- Has Fortune support
- Warns players when their inventories are full
AutoBlock will automatically turn 9 ingots into a block (see the pretty picture above that explains this). AutoSmelt will automatically turn ores into ingots (see the awesome picture above for a more visual explanation) .
Commands and Permissions
- /AutoPickup - Displays the help screen
- /AutoSell toggle - Toggles auto sell. This only works if the plugin QuickSell is installed - Permission: AutoSell.toggle
- /AutoPickup toggle - Toggles auto pickup - Permission: AutoPickup.toggle
- /AutoBlock toggle - Toggles auto block - Permission: AutoBlock.toggle
- /AutoBlock - Turns anything that can be into a block - Permission: AutoBlock.command
- /AutoSmelt - Smelts anything that can be smelted in your inventory - Permission: AutoSmelt.command
- /AutoSmelt toggle - Toggles auto smelt - Permission: AutoSmelt.toggle
- /AutoSmelt reload - Reloads the plugin - Permission: AutoPickup.reload
- AutoPickup.enabled - Gives a player autopickup when they join the server
- AutoBlock.enabled - Gives a player autoblock when they join the server
- AutoSmelt.enabled - Gives a player autosmelt when they join the server
- AutoSell.enabled - Gives a player autosell when they join the server. Requires Quicksell
Special Permissions: These permissions will not be used on most servers, and would probably confuse people if they were enabled, so these permissions must be enabled in config,yml before they can be used.
- AutoPickup.infinity - Stops players' picks from breaking
- AutoPickup.BlockGui - Disables the autopickup gui
Compatible with: MythicDrops, MythicMobs, QuickSell, FortuneBlocks, AutoSell, StackableItems, PrisonGems, TokenEnchant
If you want the plugin to be compatible with another plugin, tell me and I'll try to add it
There are a few config files (which will be created when you load the plugin):
There are a few options here
- Full Inventory.Delete Item - If this is true, items that cannot fit into your inventory will disappear when using autopickup. If this is set to false, the items will fall to the ground as if you did not have autopickup enabled.
- Full Inventory.Warn - If this is true, the plugin will warn players when their inventories are full.
- Infinity Pick - If this is set to true, any player with the permission AutoPickup.infinity will never break picks while using them
- Auto Block XP - If this is set to true, XP from blocks will automatically go to the player
- Mob.Auto Pickup - If this is set to true, drops from mobs will go straight to players' inventories
- Mob.Auto XP - If this is set to true, experience from mobs will go straight to players
Allows you to change the messages for this plugin. This can be useful if your server is not an English speaking server.
This lets you have a blacklist so you can block items from being autosmelted. There is also an option to disable this in the file. Here's the default config with some explanation:
#Makes the Blacklist enabled Enable Blacklist: true Blacklist: #Stops cobble from being smelted into stone, (stone's item id is 1) (this can also be replaced with: -stone) - '1' #Stops wood from being smelted into charcoal, (According to MineCraft, coal and charcoal are the same item, they just have different data values) #(this can also be replaced with: -'263:1') - Coal:1
There are only a few settings in here, and most people will never need to touch them. One setting allows things such as iron ingots to still be affected by fortune if the player is using autosmelt. This is on by default. The other option allows anything in the file's whitelist to be affected by fortune. Meaning, if you wanted to, you could make fortune affect cobblestone, dirt, ores, etc. This is off by default, because it does require slightly more RAM, and most servers will not need it.
Bugs and Requests
Please read the entire page before requesting anything/asking for bugs, but if you are reading this than you made it to the bottom of the page, good job.
If you do have a bug, please post your log too, it may have an error.
is this compatible with aurelium
is this compatible with crazy enchants blast?
Hello, my auto smelt blacklist isn’t working for stone. It works for wood but not stone ideas?
how do you enable things??
Could you make it so that I can make mob drops not get smelted? I don't want furnaces to just be COMPLETELY useless.
Can I blacklist a block from being Autoblocked? Like Clay for example?
Also, the display-auto-despawn feature of QuickShopReremaker seems to allow items to be retrieved if you use the display-auto-despawn feature.
The server goes down, throwing out a lot of these errors
Why does the config files always reset? This is a pain. I just want to disable the autoblock quarts because I cant use quartz on my server because of this. And where is this so-called beta release that fixes the config resetting issue?
The plugin doesn't work in my server, can someone help me please?
Could you potentially add a config option to disable autopickup on fishing? It is interfering with McMMO's treasures. I have tested this before and after enabling the plugin after a player has mentioned it to me that mcmmo treasures were not dropping any more. Even if you toggle autopickup itself, mcmmo treasures will not drop.
Thank you a ton, I know how hard it is to maintain a plugin!
In reply to MasterZaph:
MCMMO needs to fix this.
Hello, i use this plugin in my server and i set on me this things
AutoPickup > true
AutoSmelt > false
AutoBlock > false
but somehow i get cobblestones
if someone know how to fix that reply to me
Blacklist does not work despite typing in exactly what is stated in the description above. Cobblestone automatically turns to stone.
I want a way to disable every feature except simply picking up what drops for a player, the blocks and the exp.
It's like having a silk touch enchantment permanently, and I do not want this on my server.
Editing the config file does not save after restarting my server to implement the save.
How do I make all the options disabled by default?
In reply to Forge_User_90545625:
I second this. Would definitely like to have an option to disable certain features by default.
Hi man, I'm with a problem about permissions, I only play with my girlfriend and I need to put the permissions just for us, please save me!
I'm putting this code:
- Permission: AutoPickup.toggle
at the permissions.yml, what am I doing wrong?
1.14 has a few errors...
1) Cannot edit any config files for the plugin.
2) GUI is not present and instead throws errors.
3) No custom help menu.
4) Says "/ap help" when I try to reload the plugin or do commands.
5) Config files reset every reload/stop.
In reply to BillyPlayz_YT:
I'll take a look when i get a chance.
this was jkust a dirty build to try and bring it up to date as i havent played for ages.
How could I permanently disable some options? is that when something is changed, it is reconfigured by default on the server.