What is AutoMessage?
AutoMessage is an easy to use chat scheduler plugin. It is a plugin perfect for server admins who would like to announce broadcasts at configurable intervals. The plugin features a rich in-game config editor as well as the ability to edit the config from the disk. The plugin is designed to be very lightweight and cause no impact on server resources! The plugin is updated within days of new releases to ensure complete up-to-date server compatibility! Check out the plugin review here!
- Fully configurable configuration!
- Rich in-game config editor!
- Quick and painless reloading!
- Option to randomize broadcasts!
- Color code support!!
- Run commands in your messages!
Just drag and drop into your plugins folder then restart or reload your server! Simple!
Usage and Information:
This plugin utilises Hidendra's plugin metrics system, which means that the following information is collected and sent to mcstats.org:
- A unique identifier
- The server's version of Java
- Whether the server is in offline or online mode
- The plugin's version
- The server's version
- The OS version/name and architecture
- The core count for the CPU
- The number of players online
- The Metrics version Opting out of this service can be done by editing plugins/Plugin Metrics/config.yml and changing opt-out to true.
This plugin features an update command which will check if you are running the latest build and download the update to the plugin folder if it not currently installed. You are required to trigger the command manually and you must restart or reload the server for changes to take effect.
Thanks to my donators!
- TheFarmerNL from Minevival.com