➢ Option to set update interval
➢ Restricted players where the tab does not appear for specific player.
➢ Option to ignore vanished players in %online-players% placeholder.
➢ Customizable tablist groups (prefix + tabName + suffix)
➢ Set the specified group prefix, suffix or tab name from command.
➢ Ability to work groups in specified worlds
➢ Option to sync automatically Vault groups to the tablist
➢ Text formatting
➢ 160+ symbols
➢ 1.16+ hex color support
➢ Basic color supports
➢ 1.16+ custom fonts, documentation
➢ Option to remove every players from tablist.
➢ Create fake players to player list
➢ Ability to set skin for fake players by real uuids
➢ Change player tab name with one command.
➢ Ping placeholder format (good, medium, bad)
➢ Per world player list, to show the player list for each worlds.
➢ Per group
➢ Per world
➢ Per player
➢ Tablist object types (health, ping tab & custom value (just right))
➢ Disabled worlds where tablist and objectives does not appear
➢ Option to hide player from tab when is in afk or vanished
- If you want to use placeholders in tablist from PlaceholderAPI plugin
- If you want per-group tablist
- If you want to append nick names instead of tab names.
- Ability to ignore the vanished players in %online-players% placeholder.
- SuperVanish (optional)
- If you want to ignore the vanished players in %online-players% placeholder.
- If I use %online-players% placeholder, and if a player is vanished, then counts that one player?
It does not count because if the Essentials, CMI or SuperVanish plugin is installed it will work.
- Why freezes the tablist when a new player joins the server?
In the config.yml file, the update interval for the tablist is set to 0 so the tab not refresh anymore.
But still freezes! What can I do?
I can't help that much because the plugin updates the tablist when a player joins the server. Try restart your server completely.
- Is it possible for temporary groups? (time)
Yes!! If you use the LuckPerms plugin, you can set a timer with its temporary command and the specified group permission, so that after the time has elapsed, the player will not see the groups on the tablist.
Thanks @ChestHub the video!
You must first enable the hooks.placeholderapi option in config.yml to use.
Download the appropriate expansion:
/papi ecloud download Player
Now reload placeholderapi:
Finally, reload tablist plugin:
and use the placeholder you want to display from Player expansion.
More information: https://github.com/PlaceholderAPI/PlaceholderAPI/wiki/Placeholders