Moved updates and support to spigot(<- link)!
You'll still get important updates here, but that's it.
Need more features and want to support me? Take a look at my other project, PremiumVanish!
== Description ==
This is an advanced vanish-plugin that lets other players think that you're not on the server.
== Features ==
- Invisible players are completely invisible
- Hides invisible players in the playerlist [Tab]
- Adjusts the amount of players in the serverlist (configurable)
- Hacked clients can't detect invisible players
- Players with the permission 'sv.see' view invisible players as ghosts (configurable)
- Changes the tabname of invisible players (configurable)
- You can change nearly every message from this plugin in the configuration
- Invisible players are after join/quit still invisible
- Invisible players are after a reload/restart still invisible
- Invisible players cannot pick up items (configurable)
- Disables the ''normal'' Join- and LeaveMessages of hidden players (configurable)
- Broadcasts fake Join/leave messages on vanish and/or reappear (configurable)
- Disables damage for invisible players (configurable)
- Hides items in the hand of invisible players
- Hides the armour of invisible players
- You can reload the configuration ingame
- Invisible players can't trigger pressure plates (configurable)
- Invisible players can fly even if they are in survival mode (configurable)
- Hides invisible players in the list of logged in players in the serverlist (configurable)
A list of all features is here.
== Getting started ==
- Place the SuperVanish.jar file in your plugins directory.
- Optional: Place the jar file of the latest version of ProtocolLib in your plugins directory.
- Reload/Restart/Start your server.
- Disable/Enable features in the configuration.
- Reload the configuration using '/sv reload'.
- Handle your permissions.
- Catch the nasty griefers!
==Commands and Permissions ==
|/sv [on/off]||Main command that is needed to vanish or reappear||sv.use|
|/sv reload||This command is needed to reload the configuration||sv.reload|
|/sv <on/off> <player>||Hides/Shows an other player||sv.others|
|/sv list||Shows a list of invisible players||sv.list|
|/sv login||Broadcasts a fake joinmessage||sv.login|
|/sv logout||Broadcasts a fake leavemessage||sv.logout|
|This Permission is needed to see invisible players||sv.see|
== Configuration ==
An explanation of the configuration is here.
== Change log ==
The change log is here.
== API ==
An explanation of the api is here.
== Support ==
Please message me on spigot if you have any issues.
== To-Do ==
Please post any ideas you have on spigot.
== Comments ==
Please post comments on spigot!