- This is a fork of Essentials called EssentialsX.
- View major differences here https://github.com/EssentialsX/Essentials/wiki
- If you use this, do NOT ask Essentials for support.
- The official upstream repository is at https://github.com/Essentials/Essentials
- Please report issues at https://github.com/EssentialsX/Essentials/issues
- For the latest builds, visit https://essentialsx.github.io
If you love us and want to further motivate the project, donations are a good way to do that. If you can't / don't want to, another good way is to let us know that you appreciate our work by making a post saying thanks.
Why you should use it
EssentialsX provides several performance enhancements and fixes that are currently not available in Essentials and Spigot-Essentials, most importantly fixed mob spawner support for 1.8+ servers. See the wiki for details.
EssentialsX is almost a completely drop-in replacement for Essentials. However, it has different requirements:
- EssentialsX requires Vault to enable chat prefix/suffixes and group support if you have a supported permissions plugin.
- If you have an unsupported permissions plugin but still wish to use wildcards, enable use-bukkit-permissions in the configuration. Otherwise, the plugin will fall back to config-based permissions.
- EssentialsX requires Java 8 or above.
This plugin uses bStats - you can opt out using the global bStats config.
Old MCStats graph for historical purposes: