What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Use CraftIRC
2. Use a plugin like HeroChat to allow color codes with & instead of §
3. Make a message containing a formatting code from here http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Formatting_codes that is supported in IRC.
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
I expect §l to represent \u0002, §n to represent \u001, §o to represent \u0016, and §r to represent \u000F. Instead, it basically replaces the § with a \u000F.
What version of the product are you using?
Do you have an error log of what happened?
<TjbMinecraftBot> -tjb0607: not bold, lbold
<TjbMinecraftBot> -tjb0607: not underlined, nunderlined
Please provide any additional information below.
§m should do something other than show m and reset the formatting. Not sure what because there's no strikethrough formatting supported by most IRC clients.
- 2 comments
- Last updated
- Dec 11, 2013
- Jun 29, 2012
- Declined - We decided not to take action on this ticket.
- Defect - A shortcoming, fault, or imperfection
- Low - Might slip to a later milestone.