WorldEdit 6.1.2 (up to MC 1.9.4)
UploadedMay 15, 2016
Supported Bukkit Versions
This version is compatible with:
- Bukkit for 1.6.4
- Bukkit for 1.7.5
- Bukkit for 1.7.9
- Bukkit for 1.7.10
- Cauldron for 1.7.10
- Spigot for 1.8 from 1.8 to 1.8.8
- Spigot for 1.9 from 1.9 to 1.9.4
If you are using Minecraft Forge, get WorldEdit from here instead: http://minecraft.curseforge.com/mc-mods/225608-worldedit
If you try to use WorldEdit on an unsupported version, WorldEdit will work, but you may be unable to properly copy/paste signs, chests, entities, and some other things.
- Added support for Spigot for MC 1.9 and 1.9.4.
- Most entities and blocks should now rotate and paste correctly (see issues below)
//schem listnow supports pages (use [-p <#>]).
- Schematics can also be nested inside multiple directories now.
- Masks are now world-aware, so expressions can be used in mask commands. e.g.
- Fix double-interacts on 1.9 servers. The off-hand item is now ignored.
- Fix creating signs via the
- Note that Minecraft clients now require strict JSON text on signs. What this means is that .schematic files with old signs will likely crash your client if you try to paste them. We recommend creating new schematics to ensure your signs have the correct data.
- Double doors sometimes pop off when pasting.
- Armor stands and item frames might not paste.
Protect your server! WorldEdit also works with WorldGuard.
Make your server even more fun! Give CraftBook a try!