CraftBook adds a number of new mechanics to Minecraft with no client mods required. As one of Minecraft's oldest mods/plugins, we were the first to bring you Minecraft computers, Redstone ICs, moving bridges, and more! CraftBook is FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE! Every feature of this plugin can be disabled, allowing you to just use what you want without performance loss due to other features!
Use FalseBook? WIP FalseBook to CraftBook Converter: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/unfalsifier/
Want CraftBook for singleplayer? Use this mod to allow plugins on SinglePlayer!
- Add new Redstone ICs (AND/OR gates, lightning striker gates)
- Add elevators to your server so people can jump between floors quickly
- Add working cauldrons so players can cook inside them
- Add your own custom crafting recipes
- Add hidden switches for players
- Add Minecart booster blocks and more
- Add switchable areas and bridges
- Add chairs you can sit on (Requires ProtocolLib)
- Add working pipes that can transfer items from place to place!
- Add much more!
You'll find in CraftBook, as a sampling:
- Per-Player Language Selection.
- Advanced Variable System (Allows for dynamic setups, changable with CommandBlocks)
- Light switches
- Readable bookshelves
- Toggle areas (advanced toggle doors and bridges)
- Hidden switches
- Custom block drops
- Custom mob drops
- Custom crafting recipes
- Custom furnace recipes
- Snow piling and realistic snow movement.
- Dispenser recipes
- Cauldron Block Uses
- Chunk Anchors (Keep chunk loaded)
- Mob AI Improvements
- Chairs (Require ProtocolLib)
- Player Footprints (Require ProtocolLib)
- Integrated circuits (Able to do many many tasks, from Playing Music to automating a farm. See wiki for more info)
- Programmable logic chips
- Custom Integrated circuits
- Redstone pumpkins
- Redstone netherstone
- Minecart features
- Booster blocks
- Brake blocks
- Reverse blocks
- Ejector blocks
- Chest-storage minecart transfer blocks
- Station blocks
- Sort blocks
- Message announcer block
- Minecart dispensers
- Change minecart behavior
- Minecart teleporters
- Minecart elevators
- Pressure Plates as Intersections
Quote from testimonials:
- CraftBook is an amazing plugin helping our users build amazing creative structures all over EcoCityCraft. Highly recommend this to other owners/communities. — andrewkm of EcoCityCraft
- CraftBook is great, we use it since more than 2 years and we recommend it to everyone. — sawine of MineTown
Bukkit is currently required.
- Install WorldEdit first. (DON'T FORGET THIS)
- Download CraftBook and copy the .jar into plugins/.
- Run your server once to generate the files.
- Edit plugins/CraftBook/config.yml to your liking.
- Restart the server for the settings to take effect.
You'll have to read the wiki (see below) to find the permissions you need.
What are the permissions? How do I use the features? Check out the wiki below.
- Project leader: Contact Me4502 on Twitter
- Lead developers: Me4502, Dark_Arc
- Project started: On October 22nd 2010 (Bukkit was started January 2011)
Thank you to the following individuals and organizations (Any donation of $30 or over qualifies you for this list)
- ironshotgun2 of ussr.me4502.com.
- andrewkm of EcoCityCraft.
- nullav from nullav.org.
- timsandtoms of TimGaming.com.
- Mikelefebvre of mc.CrazyEconomyCraft.com.
- And BeastNode, an amazing host with super fast machines for cheap prices!
Want to donate and support CraftBook yourself? The best way to thank us for working on CraftBook, is to donate. We greatly appreciate it!
Table of contents
- Date created
- Aug 25, 2011
- Last update
- May 15, 2013
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files