Uncraft those accidental pressure plates! Finally a use for the paintings you stole in a raid! No client mods required!
This plugin is a work in progress, there are still many recipes that have not yet been added (mostly items with metadata).
This plugin creates a simple make-shift gui when a "uncrafting table" is right clicked.
Through this interface, the user can insert items and "uncraft" them.
How to use:
- Create a uncrafting table by placing a diamond block underneath a normal crafting table. You will know that it has worked when you see fire particles forming around the table.
- Right click on the crafting table to open the uncrafting inventory.
- You can place items in the slot farthest to the left to "uncraft" them.
Awesome video tutorial by About7Deaths:
The table will craft items automatically, so only put as many items as you want to craft in the table! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
- ATM the far right slot is unused, planning on using that to capture enchantments in a future update.
- The table will not craft an item if there are items in the output slots (unless they are a part of the recipe).
Gets the plugin info
- Unimplemented as of now, may use in a future update.
- Add permissions
- Add a config file to blacklist recipes
- Find a way to work with item durability.
List of added recipes:
The table will not recognize the items in the output slots as part of the recipe unless the recipe takes up all slots.
If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions please feel free to comment below or smack me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Looking for video tutorials, email /comment if you have any and they will be linked above!