TheCleaner is a simple clean up utility (ala '/stoplag' from WorldGuard) which safely cleans up the world's dangling entities. It ignores players, their pets, and paintings, and will not clean any vehicle that is currently in use by a player.
- Jenkins 2.1. Use of the plugin builds from Jenkins is unofficial, unsupported and unapproved by BukkitDev Staff!
- As a player, this command will clean the entities in your current world. It ignores paintings, other players, and player pets by default.
- As the console, this command will clean the entities in all worlds (using the same criteria).
- Display memory usage information and server tick rate
- With --verbose, also displays environment java version and server operating system
- Entity Flags
- * --monster - This flag causes the command to only clear out monsters. /clean --monster
- * --animal - This flag causes the command to only clear out animals. /clean --animal
- * --watermob - This flag causes the command to only clear out water mobs. /clean --watermob
- * --vehicle - This flag will cause the command to only clear out vehicle entities. Cannot be used with --painting. /clean --vehicle
- * --painting - This flag will cause the command to only clear out paintings. Cannot be used with --vehicle. /clean --painting
- * --golem - This flag will cause the command to clear out player created golems, in addition to all the regular entities. /clean --golem
- * --pet - This flag will cause the command to clear out pets, in addition to all the regular entities. /clean --pet
- * --villager - Specifying this flag will cause villagers to be removed. By default they are untouched. /clean --villager
- Informational flags
- * --info - Displays entity information about the given worlds, your current world, or all worlds (from console or with --all). /clean --info
- * --verbose - Displays more complete information during a clean.
- * --broadcast - Sends notices to all online players that the entities are being cleaned.
- * --radius=[num] - Sets a radius around a player, outside of which entities will not be cleaned.
- --force - Causes all entities (excluding players and paintings) to be removed forcefully from the server. Can also include a flag. Without additional flags, Includes pets and vehicles (even if they're in use), but not paintings. /clean --force
- world name - Can be used to specify a specific world for cleanup. /clean world_nether
Flags can be combined in any number of ways to create dynamic cleanup switches. If you want to clear out the server's animals because breeding got out of control, just do /clean --animal --all. To generate a detailed report of which entities were cleaned and how many, you can use --report.
Flags are explicit. If you don't set one in the command, that type of entity will NOT be cleaned.
Specifying the config option startup.clean and startup.flags allows TheCleaner to clear out entities when the world finishes loading, which could help for cases where you've blown up a lot of TNT and can't get back onto your server. --info, --all, and --verbose do not do anything in this case.
/clean --all --monster /clean --watermob world /clean --force --verbose --broadcast /clean --broadcast --vehicle /sysstat
- thecleaner.world.[world name]
- thecleaner.* - Includes all above permissions
Excellent plugin. Working perfect in Spigot 1.10.2.
1.9 issue: https://github.com/krinsdeath/TheCleaner/issues/1
You should try EntityWatch, it is designed for the last versions of Minecraft and is much more feature-packed!
All recent builds on jenkins showing as broken: http://ci.griefcraft.com/job/TheCleaner/changes
Still working great on 1.8
I have my limit in the world set to 600. But yet a player can sit there and spam 800+ Cow eggs without them being deleted. I have it set to clean animal. and clean is true. Am I missing something??
Just an update:
This plugin works perfectly fine with the latest versions of Bukkit. There are currently no bugs or issues of which I have been made aware.
Edit: As of this posting, the latest version of Bukkit is 1.6.4.
Is there a way to clean out only specific animals. Such as using a pig flag etc?
monaxide: There is no reason to edit the source to make this plugin compatible with the latest versions of Bukkit. There have been no changes in Bukkit or CraftBukkit that invalidate the current code. But you are welcome to submit a pull request. My latest builds should also work well.
Will this plugin be updated to 1.4.7 or is the code simple enough for me to just edit and update it to the newest bukkit api build to work?
Mayhem777: That error is not a part of TheCleaner. It's part of something that bergerkiller made. I cannot fix it.
Gunnerrrrr: /clean --projectile
Joymo: Can you be more specific? ItemFrames aren't wiped for me unless I specify --frame. Try my latest build.
HeyAwesomePeople: You're welcome to use bits of the source as you like, but this project is not dead so I will not be authorizing anyone to 'take it over'.
Is this dead? I would love to use this in a plugin I am making, but I don't want to be no copier xD.
An update that doesn't wipe all Item Frames would be nice...
Add a cleanup to arrows?
automated cleanups after x minutes please?
Same error for versions R2,R3 and R4
Could you add a configurable scheduler (time between cleanups, arguments for execution) to this plugin? That would help alot.
I don't really know how to set up the config. Any way you can give an example?
Detects explosion events when the number of entities are greater than the total specified in the config. If the explosion will cause the server to crash (most likely, if your entities are above 5000), TheCleaner turns on automatically and tries to protect your server from crashing.
I have same problem, fireballs stuck in midair XD
Can you please explain this intems of the config: