This is my first Bukkit plugin, always open to suggestions. This is a ticket system solution that saves messages in chat, that consists of trigger words in which you may add/delete in the configuration file. These messages are saved on a HashMap (persistent until server restart/reload) and can be dealt with in many ways by using the /ticket command. For a full list of brief features, scroll down below.
Love my work? Feel free to donate, anything is appreciated! :)
StaffTickets utilizes the plugin Metrics system, which collects useful information of its environment and sends it to mcstats.org:
- A unique identifier
- The server's version of Java
- Whether the server is in offline or online mode
- The plugin's version
- The server's version
- The OS version/name and architecture
- The core count for the CPU
- The number of players online
- The Metrics version
- Ticket counter of all open tickets.
- Configurable trigger words.
- Compatible with essentials /helpop command.
- Enable file storage for all tickets.
- View player's tickets from their file.
Just drag and drop into your servers '\plugin' directory.