UploadedDec 17, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
Legend: - Removed, + Added, ! Changed, ^ Fixed.
- Please delete your config.yml
- ! Configurable string format for ticket alert messages and ticket reminder title header.
- + Update for 1.7.2 because some will think outdated versions won't work, but it will.
- + Added Metrics - Don't worry, still works any version.
- ! /ticket readfile is now /ticket readfile <player> to read stored player's tickets
- ! Ticket logs are distributed onto player's own file in 'ticketlogs' directory
- ! Date format is changed to dd/mm/yyyy
- ! Complete recode
- ! Cleaner way of storing logged ticket information
- + Staff Members can view a list of player's helpop ticket(s)
- + Users are able to view their tickets
- + Users are able to delete their ticket, using an index value
- + Staff Members are able to delete other user's helpop ticket using an index value
- ^ Forgot to check if player's ticket is in list before claiming/deleting the ticket
- +Added support for 1.6.2
- +Added ticket message logger along with location of trigger message
- +Added /ticket readfile command
- !Changed color scheme
- !Re-wrote the plugin
- ^Fixed small bug, helpop tickets weren't being stored.
- If you're going to download 1.7, please delete your current config.yml file.
- Added support for 1.6.1
- Added configurable option to delete tickets on player leave, delete your current config.yml please.
- Fixed /helpop <msg> for those that don't have Essentials.
- Prefixed ticket reminders to avoid confusion.
- Fixed minor bug.
- Changed chat coloring.
- If you're going to download this version, please delete your config.yml file!
- Removed /ticket reload command
- Removed 'staffticket.admin' permission node.
- Added ticket-list reminder; delay (in ticks) between reminders and the option to enable or disable this feature.
- Minor bug fix.
- Added configurable trigger words.
- Added /ticket reload to reload configuration file changes.
- Changed permission nodes, read description.
- Few minor fixes - partial name completion and player names are case-insensitive.
- /ticket tp <player> now added.
- StaffTickets logs /helpop messages
- Initial release
Not extensively tested, but please report any bugs in the comments section.