This idea was taken from this plugin request.
What is this? SheepKill is where players start out with nothing. They shear as many sheep as they can, but instead of dropping wool, the sheep drop items, such as swords, bows, arrows, food. Once all the sheep are gone, or the timer runs out, PVP is turned on. The last man standing wins! Sounds easy, right? Well, it is. The sheep, however, might not always drop something, so don't think you have a guaranteed win.
- Multiple Arenas
- Automatic starting once certain amount of players join
- Rewards for winning (items, economy money...)
- Once I think of more, I'll put them here
- /sk join <arena> - join an arena
- /sk leave - leave the arena you are in
- /sk list - list the arenas
- /sk createarena - automatically creates an arena from a worldedit selection (must include lobby)
- /sk setwarp <arena #> <arena | lobby | lose | win>
- /sk delete <arena #> - delete an arena
- /sk force <start | end> - Round starts with this command
- /sk forcedeathmatch <arena #> - forces the death match
- /sk settimer <arena #> - sets the timer until death match
Any more ideas for commands? Put it in the comments below. Note: Signs will be used as well for joining.
Vault - For rewards and other basic stuff
WorldEdit - For arena creation
- Arena setup commands (10%)
- Basic player and mod commands (0%)
- Sheep spawning and drops (0%)
- Configuration (0%)
- Overall Progress (2%) Sorry I haven't been working on this in a while. I just had to work on my server and I kinda lost interest for a while. But now I'm gonna finish this.
I gave you ownership, so please update this page and adjust it to fit your needs.
Not sure, I have created it, but am using for my own personal use. May release sometime..
Please do. I have quite honestly lost interest. I'll give you author position if you want.
I think i'll actually create this plugin..
Thanks for the ideas :)
/sk forcestart - Round Starts w/ this command /sk force end - Round ends when executing this command (could be useful if there is an error an you want to restart the game) /sk firefun - (taken from TIMV) blow everything up :D (not needed really...) /sk forcedeathmatch - forces the death match /sk settimer - sets the timer until death match
Is there a possibility to have several maps? The we'd also need /sk setmap - sets the map or this arena
Permissions: sheepkill.forcestart sheepkill.forceend [...]
I could test this on my server and I'll tell you how it's working (:
Awesome level 9000
You posted it in the plugin requests forum. It's now public.
... This was my idea. I want it back :p lol... I've already started making this too AND I've tried taking the request down but it wont let me
this is so F*cking nice idea man :P
@feeg1 Great Idea! I'll see what I can do to implement that.
@slimedog007 I think the sheep should move around, so it's more of a challenge. :P
I could see this being cool in an arena style game as well, but the sheep would need to be stationary in my opinion :)
Really neat plugin idea, and I totally agree with @feeg1. He has a good idea with the different wool colors meaning different things
This will be amazing! Especially if its in the form of arenas. Suggestion: Different colored sheep mean different things, for example blue means sword red means bow yellow means food, etc.
I can't wait for this to be released, going to try it on my server.
Sounds perfect for a server event, like install this on special ocations
Hahaha! This sounds like a fun minigame