PWPromote - Now your users can promote themselves!
I will continue this plugin here
This plugin needs Vault
Using PermissionsBukkit or GroupManager? - Read this
Normally, if a new player joins your Server, he is a guest or something else. You have to promote every single player by hand. If you have a big server, you have to promote players all day. But now, the players can promote themselfes by just typing in a password, that you have hidden in the rules or somewhere on your website.
- Sends a message to new players
- Let new players promotes themselfes with a password
- Freeze new players
- Mute new players
- Create random tokens for groups
- Limited and unlimited usage of tokens
If a new player joins your server, he will see a message, that you can set in the config file. Then he can type /apply [Password]. If the password is right, he will get promoted to the Member group. Simple, isn't it?
- /apply [Password] - If [Password] is equals ths password in your config, the commandsender will be promotet to group.
- /applyreload - Reloads the config File, you need have the pwpromote.reload permissons.
- /token [token] - Uses a token
- /createtoken [group] [usage] - Creates a random token for the given group. Set the usage to -1 for unlimited usage (You can add own tokens by adding them to the config and reloading the plugin)
- pwpwomote.reload - Allows the reloading of the plugin
- pwpromote.token.use.[token] - Allows the using of the given token
- pwpromote.token.use.* - Allows the use of all tokens
- pwpromote.token.create - Allows the creation of a random token
Default config file
This is the default config file, it will be generatet at the first run of the plugin
- Message: This is the message that will be displayed to new players You can use the colorcodes and $player, $group, and $password
- Defaultgroup: Here you have to write your default/guest-group
- Group: Here you have to set your Member-group, that players will get promotet to
- Password: Here you have to set your password
- Freeze: if you set this to true, new players cannot move
- Mute if set to true, new players won't be able to chat
Add a mute funktion
- Add a new spawnpoint for new players
- Maybe add a function to filter out the password