UploadedAug 8, 2019
Supported Bukkit Versions
- changed: Wither skeleton head drops will no longer, by default, remove vanilla drops when a positive droprate is configured. Reminder: this rate does not affect vanilla droprate.
- added: new configuration option witherskeletonbehavior which can be set to the following values (like chargedcreeperbehavior):
- ignore - don't consider vanilla head drop for Wither Skeletons s at all and add PlayerHeads rolls anyway (may cause double head drops rarely since both vanilla and plugin head rolls occur).
- replace - remove vanilla head drops and add PlayerHeads rolls (same affect as a positive droprate in previous versions).
- vanilla - keep preexisting head drops and do not add any PlayerHeads drops (same as setting the droprate to -1)
- block - remove all head drops and do not add any (same as setting the droprate to 0 in previous versions)
NOTE: when chargedcreeperbehavior is set to 'block' or 'vanilla', it supercedes the witherskeletonbehavior option
- added: new configuration option delaywitherdrop which, if enabled, drops the head for the Wither Boss a configured amount of time after the death. This is done so that skull-explosions don't destroy the head. This option overrides the state of antideathchest for the Wither (as if it was always on).
- added: new configuration option delaywitherdropms which sets the time in miliseconds to delay the head drop for the Wither boss, if delaying is enabled.
API: there are no significant API changes since 5.2.0
This is a cross-version build that contains both native code for 1.8-1.12.2 (legacy api), 1.13-1.13.2 (1.13 api), and 1.14.x - which is loaded conditionally.
If you use a server version within 1.8-1.12.2, please see these Notes About Backports.
If you use a Glowstone server, please see these Notes About Glowstone Support.