1-1-2014 - Updated to v1.90.4
- Fixed 1.7.2 support (mainly BKC-related)
- Fixed method deprecation (block.getTypeId -> block.getType)
13-10-2013 - Updated to v1.90.3
- Added ability of setting per-player view distance limits
- Fixed examiner task execution counter not resetting before examine start
- Added lag-triggered command execution (as requested)
16-8-2013 - Updated to v1.90.2
- Added backwards support for 1.5.2 using BKCommonLib 1.54-REVISITED
- Fixed examiner error (getEvent not found) due to Bukkit API change
7-8-2013 - Updated to v1.90.1
- Fixed issue with spawnfix (patches) causing placement glitches of the newly added leash
- Fixed issue with /lag fixworld where it wouldn't find just-generated chunks (newly created worlds)
- Fixed problem with saving component using outdated logic, causing strange bugs elsewhere
- Added support for the 1.6.2 Spigot Anti-Xray logic
10-7-2013 - Updated to v1.90.0
- Compatibility for BKCommonLib: moves to new timings listener
- Spawn limiter performance improvements to reduce memory strain
- Added event cancel count measurement for examiner
- Fixed chunk sending antiloader functionality
- No longer crashes everything when one component fails to load
- Clearing TNT works again
- Added tick-rate triggered automatic examining
- Added clean command to unload chunks, save the server and garbage-collect memory
12-5-2013 - Updated to v1.89.9
- Spigot compatibility for packet buffer/queue size
- Fixed the non-interactable entities issue
- Support for citizens (no longer show up as players)
- Some compatibility changes for CB 1.5.1/1.5.2
- Addition of the 'spawn packet' patch to fix minecarts/mobs spawning with an offset
- The clear command now supports a radius to be passed in
- Clear command support for minecarts added to clear all minecarts
- Slight performance enhancements using newly added Bukkit methods
- Examine output file folder is now configurable
9-3-2013 - Updated to v1.89.8
- Rewritten lighting fixer to be more efficient, consume less memory and provide better results in general
- World lighting fixing no longer causes memory issues
- Added support for Spigot in NoLagg chunks
- Rewritten and improved several things to use methods in BKCommonLib
- Added /lag resend command - also resends all entities around a player (to fix or check for glitched entities)
24-12-2012 - Updated to v1.89.2
- Compatibility update for MC 1.4.5 R1.0
- BKCommonLib update: NMS code removal and replacing
- Fixed TNT radius being too big
- Fixed entities not being instantly sent when sending chunks
- Update for Orebfuscator
25-11-2012 - Updated to v1.89.1
- Compatibility update for MC 1.4.4/5
- Fixed item stacking causing item respawns endlessly even if max was reached
- Added minecarts and boats to the default 'all' clear shortcut
- Added the default (no-arg) clear shortcut
- Chunk compression fixed, no longer send too much data, empty chunk fix from CB
- Removed unused 'times' from monitored output
- Fixed broken TNT feature when chunks unload
- Uses latest BKCommonLib, don't forget to update!
10-11-2012 - Updated to v1.89.0
- Compatibility updates for 1.4/Spigot and newest BKCommonLib
- Required to fix all the errors related to 'chunks/unloadQueue field not found'
- Put the chunk loading task in a properly named class so it makes sense in the examiner
29-10-2012 - Updated to v1.88.9
- Compatibility updates for 1.4 and newest BKCommonLib
- Lighting optimized and now also works for entire worlds
- A few bugfixes related to the spawn limiter and clearing
21-10-2012 - Updated to v1.88.8
- Performance improvements in the examine component and viewer (also 1/10 of duration bug is fixed)
- Item stacker redesigned - fixes glitched items and duplicates
- Chunks component teleport and player movement is synched (fixes possible missing chunks)
- Spawn limiter by default disabled (prevents entities being wiped for starters)
- Added max examine time to prevent OutOfMemory problems (default 1 hour)
- Added configurable new chunk sending mode: SPIRAL as opposed to the default SLOPE
- Examiner can now examine chunk unload durations (including saving)
- Updated to work for BKCommonLib v1.32 (don't forget to update!)
9-10-2012 - Updated to v1.88.7
- Fixed the 0,0 chunk hole when changing worlds or respawning
- Cleanup of the thread checker and some other minor improvements
- Clear command can now remove the same entities as the spawn limiter can (such as itemwood)
- Chunk saving is no longer freezing the server like it did before
- Item stacker no longer sets items dead async
3-10-2012 - Updated to v1.88.6
- Fixed the spawn limiter and added forced removal in chunks configuration
- Made the cross-thread checker a component which you can now disable
- Fix in the chunks component to prevent the double sending of chunks that was occurring since 1.3.2
- Fix for the dummy world being exposed (it shouldn't)
- Fix for the thread lock notifier showing an error when there is a plugin that has no package path
24-9-2012 - Updated to v1.88.5
- Compatibility updates for newest BKCommonLib
- Performance improvements in the item stacker and spawn limiter
22-9-2012 - Updated to v1.88.4
- Fixed item stacker removing items from the world twice
- Improved Spawn Limiter to stop deleting entities from loaded chunks
- Improved Spawn Limiter to store Entity Ids instead of entities to prevent glitches
- Compatibility updates for BKCommonLib (fields have been moved as well)
- Probably fixes the item drop problem (couldn't reproduce it after)
5-9-2012 - Updated to v1.88.3
- Fixed chunk hole at [0, 0]
- Fixed auto saving tick lag
- Fixed random error
- Several other general bug fixes
2-9-2012 - Updated to v1.88.2
- Fixed items not properly updating in item buffer/stacker
- Made minor tweak in regards to chunk sending
27-8-2012 - Updated to v1.88.1
- Fixed NPE in examiner
- Improved thread lock checker
25-8-2012 - Updated to v1.88
- Fixed compatibility issues with CB 1.3.2 R0.1
- Now requires BKCommonLib 1.24
23-8-2012 - Updated to v1.87.5
- Added examine viewer export function
- Added fd valid check
- Fixed void-hole (possibly)
- Removed chunk iter from BKCommonLib
22-8-2012 - Updated to v1.87.4
- Added examiner export function
- Fixed saving region file errors
16-8-2012 - Updated to v1.87.3
- Fixed examining listeners showing up in errors caused by other plugins
- Fixed spawn limiting eggs
- Fixed lighting component continuously erasing block light
- Fixed thread lock notifier reporting stuff while enabling plugins and worlds
8-8-2012 - Updated to v1.87.2
- Fixed lighting and blocks not updating
- Several other bug fixes
- Now requires BKCommonLib 1.23
8-8-2012 - Updated to v1.87.1
- Bug fix for block changes not being sent
7-8-2012 - Updated to v1.87
- Compatibility update for 1.3.1 and Orebfuscator
- Fixes related to the chunks component
3-7-2012 - Updated to v1.86
- Added view distance read-out
- On/off setting in configuration
- Some small error preventions
30-6-2012 - Updated to v1.85
- Added dynamic view distance and chunk loading
- fixed some of the reported bugs/errors
8-5-2012 - Updated to v1.84
- Fixed several bugs in the spawn limiter and item buffer (entity listening bugs)
4-5-2012 - Updated to v1.83
- Major rewrite to have all of the components in one Jar file again
- Item buffer / Spawn limiter performance and bug fixes
- Examine viewer improved to have more functionality (menu, new hierarchical view)
- Rewrote a lot...so possible other bugfixes too.
31-3-2012 - Updated to v1.82
- Fixed compatibility for CB 1.2.4
21-3-2012 - Updated to v1.80
- Several attempts at fixing a possible chunk unload memory issues in NoLaggItemBuffer (weird?)
- Examine component got some more checks to prevent player disconnects when loading chunks (was constantly reading from it)
18-3-2012 - Updated to v1.79
- Fixed world meta data obtaining player managers too soon
- Re-upload of BKCommonLib which fixes some disable issues
15-3-2012 - Updated to v1.78
- General check-up for CB 2060 (MC 1.2.3 02)
- Examiner now examines server chunk provider (chunk load and generate times)
- Main NoLagg no longer causes all commands to be disabled
- BKCommonLib had some classloader-compat. updates; NoLagg uses the updated functions
- NoLagg should now properly ignore items from Showcase and BleedingMobs and others again
11-3-2012 - Updated to v1.77
- NoLagg now uses a faster routine to check if players are nearby a chunk
- NoLaggChunks can now disable the buffered packet loader
- NoLaggExamine coloring improved and file name fixed
- New BKCommonLib fixes some class-loader issues
9-3-2012 - Updated to v1.76
- Item stacker now a separate component plugin
- Performance of both NoLagg and the item stacker significantly improved
- Lighting fixer no longer performs precious re-calculations when fixing (took too long)
- Fixed compatibility with Orebfuscator
7-3-2012 - Updated to v1.75
- Monitor (stats, memory, monitor and logger) now in a separate plugin
- Fixed some issues in the BKCommonLib regarding the new Bukkit class loader
- CB Build check removed
- Reload command now reloads all components
- Version command now logs the version of all components
- Some fixes in the exam viewer (wasn't properly counting tasks)
5-3-2012 - Updated to v1.74
- All features pretty much separated (item stacking a TODO)
- Examine tool separate and merged with viewer, and improved
- Chunks add-on compatibility for Orebfuscator restored
2-3-2012 - Updated to v1.71
- Compatibility update for R6 build 1988
29-2-2012 - Updated to v1.69
- Fixed the configuration issues in NoLaggTNT/Chunks
- NoLagg now properly enabled without NoLaggTNT installed
28-2-2012 - Updated to v1.68
- Several bug fixes (spawn limits properly disabled)
- TNT and chunk sending features are now in separate plugins
18-2-2012 - Updated to v1.65
- Added examination tool + graphical display
- Upped max allowed CB version...
10-2-2012 - Updated to v1.63
- A re-upload to update the BKCommonLib dependency
- Now has a proper installation 'readme'
- Has some stock code for a plugin performance monitor, but not yet fully implemented
6-2-2012 - Updated to v1.62
- /1: Fixed all items being ignored (logic fail)
- /2: Tweaked the item stacker to use up less temporary memory (it was creating lots of Location objects before)
4-2-2012 - Updated to v1.60
- Now uses my new library: BKCommonLib
- Several bug fixes and tweaks in the chunk sender
- TNT block change off now compatible with logging plugins like LogBlock
- Spawn limiter now strips loaded chunks of out-of-bounds mobs
1-2-2012 - Updated to v1.59
- TNT handling coding improved + added crater factor modifier in configuration
- Compatibility update for RB 3 (1846)
31-1-2012 - Updated to v1.58.9
- Buffered chunk loader removed
- TNT handling coding improved
26-1-2012 - Updated to v1.58.8
- Added NPE checks when sending packets
- Now dereferences Bukkit chunks when chunks unload (prevents Blocks changing chunk source)
- Separate trigger rate is added to help clients render the chunks
- Re-enabled the 'trigger' system
- Fixed some issues in the chunk coordinate sorting code: it is improved some more
- (- One class is now used for all coordinate sorting
- Added support for 'ore to client obfuscation'
- Added try-catch blocks around Obfuscation plugin calls and auto-disabling
- Now buffers out chunks when players first join (it sent chunks nearby twice before)
- Fixed synchronization issue when monitoring the Data Pools
25-1-2012 - Updated to v1.58.6
- Fixed pretty severe issues in the chunk lighting fixer
- Of which: chunk teleportation, async chunk loading, chunk corruption and chunk stone->air conversions
- Now uses 1.1 new event system
- Chunk sending queue sorting is now faster (less tick rate drop, if any)
- Fixed a NPE in the Item respawn function
- Now properly counts spawns when cancelled by other plugins (both LOWEST and MONITOR listeners are used)
23-1-2012 - Updated to v1.58.4
- Fixed the slow chunk sending issue (2x)
- Greatly improves stability of the sending rate, connection adjustment
- Fixes several threads-not-stopping issues
- Fixes NPE's occurring when disabling this plugin inappropriately
- No longer sends buffered packets through Spout (prevent corruption)
- Performance monitor improved
21-1-2012 - Updated to v1.58.2
- Several bug fixes:
- Packet high->low priority
- Memory and sent percentage indicator fixed
- Packet buffer size fixed when running Spout
20-1-2012 - Updated to v1.58.1
- Fixes the overflow error (misbehaviour of the chunk sender)
- Re-enabled the 'auto fix lighting' configuration property
- No longer sends chunks twice when lighting is fixed of just-generated chunks
- Chunk compressing and chunk sending is now separated between multiple synchronized queues
- No longer possible to use 0 thread count: I need at least one thread to compress the chunks
18-1-2012 - Updated to v1.58
- Fixed several errors occurring (Spout, performance monitor)
- Now limits falling blocks (entities/entity spawning)
- Minor tweaks in the threaded chunk sender (shorter idle time, possible to use 0 threads (all on main thread))
- Fixed configuration bug
18-1-2012 - Updated to v1.57.9
- Buffered chunk loader now clears wrongly stored entities from chunks
- Added multi-threaded chunk packet compression feature
- Added better support for Spouts packet listener
- Reduced the amount of memory used for chunk packets
- Compatibility updates to cb#1781
15-1-2012 - Updated to v1.57.6
- A lot of fixes in the buffered chunk loader to fix chunk corruption
- Compatibility updates to cb#1769
13-1-2012 - Updated to v1.57
- /1.56.6: Async chunk saving removed, buffered chunk loader more secure
- /7: compatibility update for CB 1718
12-1-2012 - Updated to v1.56.4
- Several bug fixes around the chunk loader (especially the buffered NBT tag list was an issue)
- /5: Added configuration option to disable the buffered chunk loader
9-1-2012 - Updated to v1.56.
- Now buffers chunk data just like packets, reducing memory and cpu load when loading chunks rapidly
- Now async-saves chunks even if the save is caused by other plugins
- Now implements a custom chunk region loader to achieve the above
- Now fixes lighting cross-chunks (first checks if the chunk is loaded)
- Now possible to log/monitor the chunk memory size
- Added /nolagg gc command to make memory benchmarks
- Added chunk unload time-out to prevent chunks unloading too often when the event is cancelled
- A lot of debugging
- /1: Fixed cross-thread issue in data pool
30-12-2011 - Updated to v1.54.8.
- Another stack forming fix *multiple of them (...)
- Now properly unloads chunks again (it thought that some far-away chunks were spawn chunks too)
- Now properly overrides the Spout chunk sending system
29-12-2011 - Updated to v1.54.4.
- Stack forming bug fix
- Added back support for Ore obfuscator
- Fixed entity list concurrent mod. exception occuring when auto-saving
28-12-2011 - Updated to v1.54.1.
- HUGE performance update:
- Added chunk packet buffer
- Improved chunk sending queue
- Stack former tick lag greatly reduced (separate thread)
- Spawn limiter uses less hashmaps: faster updating
- Performance monitor more advanced
- /1: Fix for the stack former.
27-12-2011 - Updated to v1.53.4.
- Improved lighting fixes (also for bugged lighting e.g. trees decaying)
- Now monitoring update time information
24-12-2011 - Updated to v1.53.3.
- No longer spams the log/console with endless synchronized warnings
- Removed the exceptions for synchronized warnings
- No longer loads chunks from another thread when fixing lighting
- Several synchronization changes: WorldMetaData and Chunk sending queue
- No longer causes concurrent modification exceptions every second (unloading chunks)
22-12-2011 - Updated to v1.53.2.
- No longer causes NPE on shutdown for world meta data
- Now correctly stacks potions
- Configuration issue has been resolved
- Fixed death animation getting skipped
21-12-2011 - Updated to v1.53.1.
- Added option to enable/disable the thread checker
- '0-amount' item stack fix
- No longer 'throws' an error, only logs them. (throwing an error was futile and only made people believe Nolagg was the cause -.-)
17-12-2011 - Updated to v1.53.
- Added block listener for cross-thread checks
- Removed the hashmap iterator in the World meta data update routine
- Removed the increase bit in the chunk send queue (max rate already deals with that)
15-12-2011 - Updated to v1.52.7.
- Added Thread-safe protection for most events
- Some bugfixes in the meta data
- /8: Some anti-spam measurements for the Thread-safe protection have been added
- /9: Yet another huge batch of bug fixes...
13-12-2011 - Updated to v1.52.6.
- Now stores chunk/world information at one central spot to prevent memory leaks
- Now prevents tnts exploding above the surface from breaking blocks at bedrock level (smart system)
- Some more synchronization fixes for the chunk send queue (if the impossible happens, it will show a descriptive message in the log to what happened)
- Better chunk unload system using the system described all on top
- Now shows the amount of chunks generated in the log/monitored output in yellow
- Faster chunk save processing to prevent overflows (was performing a 1 sec delay for every 200 operations)
10-12-2011 - Updated to v1.52.4.
- Some concurrency error fixing in the chunk sending bit
- Now fights the 'fetching removed entity add packet' message logged in the console
- Added chunk sending status read-out when monitoring
5-12-2011 - Updated to v1.52.2.
- Now tries to calculate the player connection and adjust the chunk send rate based on that
- /3: Some bug fixes
4-12-2011 - Updated to v1.52.1.
- Fixed several issues with NoLaggChunks by completely removing it >:)
- NoLaggChunks' features are now included in NoLagg
- Way better chunk sending features are now working
- /1: Fix to properly fire a chunk unload event when unloading chunks
28-11-2011 - Updated to v1.50.
- Official upload for MC server 1.00
- Fixed some issues with the Dummy world loading chunks
- Teleporting in onPlayerMove now works with NoLaggChunks (no missing chunks)
- /1: Compatibility update for BleedingMobs and some bug fixes
- /2 & 3 & 4: Several bugfixes
18-11-2011 - Updated to v1.49.
- Fixed a lot of bugs occuring in 1.48
- Now performs 100% working lighting fixes - as soon chunks are generated lighting issues are gone
- Removed the 'memory is low' message
- .1: Fixed signs not showing text, NPE when setting trigger block change packet, stacking when spawning items
- .2: Some memory fixes for NoLaggChunks
15-11-2011 - Updated to v1.48.
- Fixed sign/chest wipe bug caused by 1.47s new chunk entity clearing code
- Reduced CPU usage when stacking items/orbs and handling spawned entities some more (list storage)
- Fix to prevent ghost entities hanging around (once again)
- NoLaggChunks has it's own thread and own packet compression - a lot smoother now
- Sends out a single block to trigger the client to display a chunk (prevents transparent chunks)
14-11-2011 - Updated to v1.47.
- Added chunk lighting fixing mechanics
- Reduced CPU usage when stacking items/orbs and handling spawned entities
- Fix to prevent ghost entities hanging around (fixed detachment of chunk)
- A lot of smaller fixes to enhance performance
13-11-2011 - Updated to v1.46.
- Will continue sending the right chunks during reloads. (a.k.a. fix for Spout)
- Now correctly sends tile entity information on startup as well
- Removed the comparator part in the chunk sending code (compat. for Java 7)
- Queues vehicle and mob spawn packets: no more floating mobs
- General update to make people aware of the new version (hehe)
- Now fixes the auto-save world intervals during every async auto-save. (compat. for PTweaks)
- Changed the console message when monitoring (was opposite, thanks ewized)
12-11-2011 - Updated to v1.45.
- Some fixes for the chunk unload and async saving features
- Added performance monitor and logger
- Fixed the overflow of chunks getting queued for saving (was causing steady memory leak and high CPU usage)
8-11-2011 - Updated to v1.44.
- Added async chunk saving feature, which greatly reduces tick lag. (which was caused by the unload delay before)
- Mobs are now correctly removed. The oldest mobs are not removed for new spawns. (that looked kinda odd)
7-11-2011 - Updated to v1.43.
- Added support for Showcase again
- Unload delay now works properly
6-11-2011 - Updated to v1.42.
- Improved stacking algorithm (less entity loops)
- Chunk unload delay no longer uses player move to 'touch' chunks
- TNT handler fixed again, but doesn't spawn tnt block drops in 1.9 prerelease
- ItemHandler no longer causes NPEs on shutdown
- Item dupe issue has been resolved
- Added item stacking threshold as requested (it was now feasible)
4-11-2011 - Updated to v1.41.
- Added some memory-leak-fighting coding
- No longer loads nearby chunks in onPlayerMove
29-10-2011 - Updated to v1.40.
- Improved clear command (now allows you to clear any entity)
- Changed default auto-save interval back to 40 ticks
29-10-2011 - Updated to v1.39.
29-10-2011 - Updated to v1.35/6.
- Update to use the new File configuration system
- /06: Added support for the Showcase plugin
22-10-2011 - Updated to v1.33/4.
- Added stack forming radius setting
- Reversed entity removal in the spawn handler: old entities are removed first
- Minor change in the unload delay coding; larger view distance
- /4: Removed the add-on (was buggy)
- /4: Minor change to the chunk unload feature: touch chunks on enable
15-10-2011 - Updated to v1.32.
- Backwards compatibility update: changes exception to throwable
- Made fire and air part of 'denied' explosion affected blocks.
13-10-2011 - Updated to v1.31.
- Fixed the 'players near chunk' checker (was only comparing x-coordinate)
9-10-2011 - Updated to v1.30.
- Increased the player chunk radius in an attempt to fix the unload delay
8-10-2011 - Updated to v1.28/9.
- Made orb combining part of 'item stack forming' and uses same interval
- Added additional properties to toggle sections of this plugin on or off more easily.
- /9: Updated and re-released the greatly enhanced Chunks add-on
5-10-2011 - Updated to v1.27.
- rebuilt against CB#1240
- fixed one bug in the spawn limiter (didn't reset)
- removed some failing functions (will be ported to the chunk add-on)
3-10-2011 - Updated to v1.26.
- yet another 'missing chunk' prevention update
- tweaked the explosion handling a bit to use explosions per tick instead of per second
- explosion performed 1 tick after the event. Other plugins can still monitor explosions now, and see the blocks before the explosion. (Logblock compatibility)
- spawnhandler slightly improved: wasn't properly handling creaturespawn.
2-10-2011 - Updated to v1.24/5.
- Tweaked the chunk sending a bit more
- /5: Made chunk sending part Async with synchronized fields
- /5: Made sure packets are not null before sending
- /5: Combined send rate and interval in one property
30-9-2011 - Updated to v1.22/3.
- Split the plugin into a main and an add-on to remain Spout-free-compatible
- /3: Improved chunk alghorithm, added 'prechunk' packet (may fix some issues)
- /3: Changed default interval to 5 ticks
- /3: Exchanged some code: You can load chunks by clicking there without the add-on needed
29-9-2011 - Updated to v1.21.
- Implemented Spout packet handler to improve packet sending
- When player changes chunks the chunk below him is 'sent'
- Only using left click you can target a chunk to be sent. Does not fire when clicking a block.
28-9-2011 - Updated to v1.2.
- Spawn restrictions for creatures only apply for naturally/spawner spawned creatures
- Added experimental pre-chunk sending system
27-9-2011 - Updated to v1.18/9.
- Fixed NPE (conc. modif. exc.) occuring when disabling/reloading
- Turned chunk handler around to unload chunks properly.
- Fixed item duplication bug (stack former was battling item limits)
- Added global spawn limits and improved spawn limits
24-9-2011 - Updated to v1.17.
- Fixed a possible memory leak (unloaded chunks were kept in a HashMap)
22-9-2011 - Updated to v1.14/5/6.
- Fixed item duplication bug when forming stacks
- Re-built against CB#1185
- Moved some code for explosions around
- 1.15: Changed the orb combine task to Sync, Async error was occuring
- 1.16: Added 'maximum explosions per second' setting
19-9-2011 - Updated to v1.12/3.
- WAY better TNT controlled demolition system with two setting nodes
- Exported while referencing CB 1060, should fix some lag in 1.73 hopefully
- 1.13: fixed a few bugs (NPE, hopefully) and added more functionality to clear
18-9-2011 - Updated to v1.11.
- Added auto-stack former
- Added experience orb stack forming
- Added auto-save interval changer
- Lots of other things
18-9-2011 - Updated to v1.1.
- Added delayed chunk unload settings
- Added world spawn restrictions
- Added some isCancelled checks in the events
17-9-2011 - Release 1.0