This Plugin was made for PhatLoots but works perfectly by its self
This plugin is a simple way to create custom Lores for Items. You hold the Item in your hand and use one of the commands below. Color can be added by using the & character.
- /lore name <custom name> - Set the new Name of the Item
- /lore owner<custom name> - Change the Owner of a Skull
- /lore add <line of text> - Add a line to the lore
- /lore set <line #> <line of text> - Change a line of the lore
- /lore insert<line #> <line of text> - Insert a line into the lore
- /loot delete [line #] - Delete a line of the lore (last line by default)
- /lore clear - Clear all lines of the lore
- /lore undo - Undoes your last modification (up to 5 times)
- lores.lore - Needed to modify an item's lore
- lores.name - Needed to change the name of an item
- lores.owner - Needed to set the owner of a skull
- lores.color - Needed to add color codes to lore
- lores.format - Needed to add format codes to lore
- lores.admin - Parent node for all above permissions
Working with spigot 1.10! :D
Hi Author , Can I translate your Lores to Chinese? 請問我能翻譯成中文??
it works with 1.8 staten :)
Anyone know if this works with spigot 1.8?
Hello, can you add a way to change the author of a book? thanks :)
Hi Th3PotatoArmyHD :
I had a similiar issue and fixed it by asking Codimus to add permissions for color codes, then disallowing certain color codes.
I think I paid him a lil for this request ;)
remove lores.color and instead add all colors but your vote plugin.
If you are using essentials for the money, you can define a cost for every use of an item by adding it into the command-price sector
This plugin was never intended to be nothing more than an admin tool. However, create a ticket and I will consider it.
Is it possible to config a price everytime a player uses /lore name or /lore add
You can change the command that this plugin uses by following the steps in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzFE3gOj3yo&list=UUIcgY3s1AgjhV6qAlNsVukw
The plugin is pretty much abandoned.
in order to use the plugin's command without conflicts from other plugins.
Please make alias to command /lore, I have collision there with plugin Item Namer.
Working on the latest 1.7.10 Spigot (Protocol Hack) No issues, everything works, including all permissions. :) So far not a hitch in a week of using this. Will update if I find any bugs....
Feature request: make /lore clear also clear display name
Accidentally named a written book instead of setting its title with another plugin and couldn't remove it D:
Hey @Codisimus I was wondering if you where going to update to 1.7.9?
Some other plugin may be handling the item improperly.
This plugin is only for modifying the items. I leave distribution to other plugins such as PhatLoots.
not sure I understand... Which messages do you want to remove? Regardless, I can proly create a config for them. I have done this with most of my other plugins anyway. It looks like the "Lore successfully modified!" message is the only one that the player would see.