Kits is a simple yet deceptively powerful plugin allowing you to create, edit and spawn custom kits in-game. When creating and editing a kit, you are provided an inventory in which you will be able to place any item into; changes are made when this inventory is closed.
- Manage Kits entirely in-game with a custom-size inventory GUI for you to add items to or remove items from.
- Everything is drag n' drop
- Create a kit with any name. Kit names are not case sensitive.
- Store any item, with any stack size, name, lore and enchantment; you get back what you added.
- Spawn a kit by clicking on a kit sign.
- Toggle Player inventory overwrite for individual kits.
- Create complete inventory kits.
- Add delays between kits. Kits can have their own individual delays.
- Simple in-game commands displayed and explained below!
- Works with CB 1.7.10-R0.1; works with previous versions that support the UUID changes.
- Hopefully fixed time delay issues.
- Time delay expressions can now be stated literally ("1 month and 2 days, 3 hours & 4 minutes" is a valid expression)
- Cleaned some code.
- Added support for Gravity's updater.
Kits is open source and available on GitHub. There's also an API for developers to create their own plugins that hook into Kits:
This plugin utilizes Gravity's plugin update system. By default, it only checks if any updates are available. You can disable the updater in the config by setting enabled to false. types of updates:
- default - automatically update if the current version of Kits is out of date.
- force - automatically update regardless of the current version
- check - do not download, only check the latest version.
This plugin utilises Hidendra's plugin metrics system, which means that the following information is collected and sent to mcstats.org:
- A unique identifier
- The server's version of Java
- Whether the server is in offline or online mode
- The plugin's version
- The server's version
- The OS version/name and architecture
- The core count for the CPU
- The number of players online
- The Metrics version
- Opting out of this service can be done by editing plugins/Plugin Metrics/config.yml and changing opt-out to true.