Hey!! I got good news!! I updated Kits (https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/kits) to 1.8 and up!
Kits2.0 is a simple yet deceptively powerful plugin allowing you to create, edit and spawn custom kits in-game. When creating and editing a kit, you are provided an inventory in which you will be able to place any item into; changes are made when this inventory is closed.
- Manage Kits entirely in-game with a custom-size inventory GUI for you to add items to or remove items from.
- Everything is drag n' drop
- Create a kit with any name. Kit names are not case sensitive.
- Store any item, with any stack size, name, lore and enchantment; you get back what you added.
- Spawn a kit by clicking on a kit sign.
- Toggle Player inventory overwrite for individual kits.
- Create complete inventory kits.
- Add delays between kits. Kits can have their own individual delays.
- Works with CB 1.8.8-R3 shoud work with newer Versions too
- Removed Metrics
- Removed Updater
- Updated mkremins' fanciful lib
- Fixed Error's
- Removed Herobrine
Thank's to Dragonphase for the Code