Configuration - Kits
Configuration - Kits
Note 1: It is advisable to use in game commands as if you do mess up the configuration, it may need resetting.
# KingKits Kits Configuration. First run: false Default: GUI Item: Type: DIAMOND_SWORD Amount: 1 Data: 0 Armour: Helmet: Type: IRON_HELMET Data: 0 Leggings: Type: IRON_LEGGINGS Data: 0 Boots: Type: IRON_BOOTS Data: 0 Chestplate: Dye: 10040115 Type: LEATHER_CHESTPLATE Data: 0 Cooldown: 0 Commands: - feed <player> - tell <player> &6You have been fed for using the default kit. Items: Slot 0: Type: IRON_SWORD Name: Default Kit Sword Amount: 1 Data: 0 Enchantments: DURABILITY: 3 Lore: - '&6Iron Slayer' Slot 1: Type: GOLDEN_APPLE Amount: 2 Data: 0 Slot 2: Type: POTION Amount: 1 Data: 8201 Potion Effects: Speed: Level: 2 Duration: 10 Cost: 0.0 Name: Default
How to make a kit
1. Open the file located in "plugins/KingKits/kits/config.yml" with a good text editor such as Notepad + + (Highly advisable)
2. Under the last kit, make a new line.
3. Type the kit name.
4. Make a new line and leave 2 spaces (not tabs) and type the display name of the kit.
5. To add a cooldown, make a new line with 2 spaces after and type "Cooldown: " and then your kit cooldown.
6. To add a cost, make a new line with 2 spaces after and type "Cost: " and then your kit's cost, make sure to make it a decimal number. (add a .0 at the end if it's an integer)
7. To add commands to the kit specificly, make a new line with 2 spaces after and type "Commands:" then a new line with 2 spaces then "- " and then your command. You can have as many of these as you like.
8. To add a GUI Item, make a new line with 2 spaces and type "GUI Item:" then new line, 2 spaces, "Type: " and the ID of the GUI Item or the Item Enum. You can add an optional "Amount: <amount>" and "Data: <data>".
9. To add items, make a new line with 2 spaces and type "Items:". Under it, make a new line with 4 spaces before typing and type "Slot " and then the slot number in the inventory (0 being the first, 35 being the last), then type the Material ID or Material Enum on a new line with 6 spaces and after "Type: ". You can specific either the Amount and the Data.