Q: How do i configure the Cleanse?
- A: cleanse-period stands for when the cleanser should be ran (interval) Example: cleanse-period: 10h
- A: cleanse-age stands for how old the entry must be! Example: cleanse-age: 50d
Q: My queue is overloaded! What should i do?
- A: If your queue is becoming overloaded, that means entries are being logged at a VERY rapid rate. Please disable any/all large events like water-flow, lava-flow, block-foam, block-ignite, and so on!
Q: I'm getting "To many connection" errors?
- A: You might need to reduce the connections allowed
- A: You might need to increase logging interval
Q: HawkEye wont log any blocks?
- A: Check your logs for any abnormal errors or overloads
Q: Are dev builds safe?
- A: For the most part, you'd have to test it and see :)