Constructs an inscribed gravestone, with a buried inventory chest, wherever a player dies.
- Generates a gravestone at the location of a player's death.
- The gravestone will generate an inscription displaying the player's name, date of death and game session time.
- A "Treasure Chest" will generate beneath the grave containing the deceased player's inventory and armor items.
- Gravestone elements will only replace "natural" blocks such as dirt, sand, grass, gravel, netherrack, etc. This may be turned off in config.yml.
- Acts as a useful indicator, especially in SMP games, where players may gain better knowledge of exploration attempts and history within the game.
- Configurable options, Permissions and WorldGuard support.
Use config.yml to apply custom settings to available Gravestone options.
|Use this to activate the white-list.txt. Once active, only usernames listed here will be granted gravestones upon death.
|Grave sections will only render-replace "natural" materials such as dirt, sand, grass, gravel, netherrack, etc. Set to false to allow grave blocks to replace any material.
|Enables a "fancy grave" which adds dirt and roses around gravestone. Setting this to false will generate a "basic" grave consisting of only a gravestone with sign.
|Enables the creation of the buried inventory "treasure chest". Set this to false if you don't want this feature.
|Displays the date and time of a player's death.
|Material used around a fancy grave.
|Default is true to allow for unlimited graves per player. When set to false, a player's prior grave will disappear and the area's original contents will be restored. If the player's grave block has been altered after construction then the prior grave blocks will not be reset. This avoids the potential for griefing.
|Used to set material used for gravestone.
|Lightning effect upon grave when player dies. Set to false to turn off.
|Turns on the side decor for a fancy grave.
|Sets the decor used for the side decor of a fancy grave.
|Only build grave if player has an inventory. Set to false to turn off.
|Enables grave creation in the overworld.
|Enables grave creation in the Nether.
|Enables grave creation in the End.
Use white-list.txt to limit grave creation to certain players. Note: Set enable-white-list: true in config.yml to enable the white list.
Use black-list.txt to deny grave creation for certain players.
permissions: gravestone.*: description: Permissions for Gravestone. children: gravestone.grave: true gravestone.gravestone: true gravestone.gravestone.info: true gravestone.grave: default: true description: Player permission for construction of a grave. gravestone.gravestone: default: true description: The default gravestone command. gravestone.gravestone.info: default: true description: Provides info about the Gravestone plugin.