A simple global shop which is used through commands.
To use GlobalShop you must install one of the following Economy plugins:
- iConomy 4,5 or 6
- BosEconomy 6 or 7
- Essentials Economy 2.2.17+
The first found Economy plugin is used. Economy functions are used through Nijikokun's Register API which is implemented in GlobalShop.
Globalshop v0.8 now supports (and requires) Vault
- Shop that can be accessed from everywhere.
- Add customizable item names.
- Damage/Color can be defined in config. So you can sell for example black_wool.
- Considers the durability of an item to calculate the selling price.
- Set the sellratio. This defines how much money you get for selling an item. Default is 80%.
- All commands can be renamed to your wish by re-configuring the aliases in plugin.yml HowTo.
There are ParentPermissions for SuperPerms: globalshop.trade.* and globalshop.admin.*
- 'globalshop.trade.buy' -> Allow /buy and /price
- 'globalshop.trade.sell' -> Allow /sell and /checksell
- 'globalshop.admin.reload' -> Allow /shop reload
- /price (name|id) -> Show the price you must pay to buy name|id
- /buy (name|id) [amount] -> Buy name|id (with optional amount)
- /checksell -> Shows the money you would get for the item you are holding
- /sell -> Sells the item you are holding
- /sell <quantity> -> (v0.8) Sell a given quantity of the item held (only applies to stack in hand)
- /sell all -> (v0.8) Sell all items of the same type throughout inventory
- /shop reload -> Reloads the config of GlobalShop
At moment you must setup all prices in the config file. This is explained here: Configuration
- Setting up prices with commands
- Writeout of a HTML-File where all prices can be viewed
- Fix: disallow selling in Creative mode
- Add: Metrics support (see http://mcstats.org/learn-more/ for more info)
- Fix: non-stackable items no longer stack when buying multiple
- Added: now checks for available inventory space (so you don't waste money if your purchase doesn't fit).
- Support for Vault
- Added /sell <quantity> (from current held stack only)
- Added /sell all (sells all of the same item from your inventory)
0.7b2 (modifications by Zarius)
- fix for new Bukkit Version
- code cleanup
- start of coding for buy/sell with exp (doesn't work yet)
GlobalShop uses Metrics for anonymous usage stats (learn more). From v0.91 only.
How about a GUI for Spout/SpoutCraft in addition to your ideas?
@Aquad: you can change the name of the /sell command in GlobalShop http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/econ-globalshop-v0-6-a-simple-global-shop-provided-through-commands-1337.20520/#post-391046
@xXReVurbXx: This is a really good idea. If I find time I will implement that.
@GameFAQsRolo: I know this. If I find time I will do that. I'm still searching for a good idea. I don't like to just diplay it in a list in the chat box. That would be really ugly. I'm thinking about a JSON string, a table for your website or displaying and selling with a virtual chest (if possible)
I love how simple this plugin is, but it's missing 2 critical features:
Selling dirt and cobble is a big source of income on my server and players dread having to sell an inventory of either since it has to be done stack by stack. The other problem is that new players have no clue what items are and aren't on the shop. A simple, paged, list command would be incredibly useful.
i cant stand essentials. why don't you find your own plugins manually instead of relying on essentials?
I would love you eternally.
after adding in the items and doing /shop reload i get this
23.11 01:50:36 [Server] INFO [GlobalShop] Error reading ShopItems.Wrong size of arguments in ShopItems: 1
also, when i change the commands it doesnt do anything, as in no commands work in the global shop plugin.
@Aquad is anyone else able to confirm this? I want to know before I use it.
essentials gets priority over /sell and makes it not work...
@Sayshal Sounds like a good idea. But I think Bukkits Superperms does not support such permission lookups. But it would be possible in the config of GlobalShop. If I find time for that I will look through.
@melikoth I thought that is very unhandy. My idea is opening a virtual chest there all item you want to sell are put. If the chest gets closed the items that are for sell get sold.
Another thing is per-permissions discounts. Example config: discounts: VIP: 15%
Example permissions: VIP: - globalshop.discount.VIP
I was wondering if you could add a couple features. I had been using eShop, but it seems the author is no longer maintaining it.
Could you add a configuration option so that you can sell things without holding them like: /sell (item) (amt) /sell (item) all
To sell a certain amount or all of the items.
Really liking this plugin so far, thanks for the hard work.