A simple global shop which is used through commands.
To use GlobalShop you must install one of the following Economy plugins:
- iConomy 4,5 or 6
- BosEconomy 6 or 7
- Essentials Economy 2.2.17+
The first found Economy plugin is used. Economy functions are used through Nijikokun's Register API which is implemented in GlobalShop.
Globalshop v0.8 now supports (and requires) Vault
- Shop that can be accessed from everywhere.
- Add customizable item names.
- Damage/Color can be defined in config. So you can sell for example black_wool.
- Considers the durability of an item to calculate the selling price.
- Set the sellratio. This defines how much money you get for selling an item. Default is 80%.
- All commands can be renamed to your wish by re-configuring the aliases in plugin.yml HowTo.
There are ParentPermissions for SuperPerms: globalshop.trade.* and globalshop.admin.*
- 'globalshop.trade.buy' -> Allow /buy and /price
- 'globalshop.trade.sell' -> Allow /sell and /checksell
- 'globalshop.admin.reload' -> Allow /shop reload
- /price (name|id) -> Show the price you must pay to buy name|id
- /buy (name|id) [amount] -> Buy name|id (with optional amount)
- /checksell -> Shows the money you would get for the item you are holding
- /sell -> Sells the item you are holding
- /sell <quantity> -> (v0.8) Sell a given quantity of the item held (only applies to stack in hand)
- /sell all -> (v0.8) Sell all items of the same type throughout inventory
- /shop reload -> Reloads the config of GlobalShop
At moment you must setup all prices in the config file. This is explained here: Configuration
- Setting up prices with commands
- Writeout of a HTML-File where all prices can be viewed
- Fix: disallow selling in Creative mode
- Add: Metrics support (see http://mcstats.org/learn-more/ for more info)
- Fix: non-stackable items no longer stack when buying multiple
- Added: now checks for available inventory space (so you don't waste money if your purchase doesn't fit).
- Support for Vault
- Added /sell <quantity> (from current held stack only)
- Added /sell all (sells all of the same item from your inventory)
0.7b2 (modifications by Zarius)
- fix for new Bukkit Version
- code cleanup
- start of coding for buy/sell with exp (doesn't work yet)
GlobalShop uses Metrics for anonymous usage stats (learn more). From v0.91 only.
I remember this having a huge list of all the items in the vanilla game. what happened to it?
Is it okay if I use Vault instead of Register?
Does anyone have a config for this they could send me? Like a completed shop config with all of the items for trade. I don't really have the time to go through and do all of the items right now, it would be greatly appreciated. Please PM me with it if you do.
I uploaded ZariusT's Version. It should be available in the downloads in a few hours.
Thanks ZariusT for your time and help. I really appreciate it. You have done many cleanup I intended to do for a long time.
I committed your changes to the Repo
Link Removed: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?9lneea7qgu0rd4m for the upcoming Bukkit release (should work in current build - Bukkit 1.1R4 too).
You can specify an account when you buy, eg. /buy stone 24 but you can't specify an account when selling. You just make sure you are only holding the amount you want to sell.
Thanks, but i have another question. Is there a way to make it so players can choose the amount the want to buy or sell?
There's no command for setting prices. Globalshop is a config file driven economy - you need to set the prices in the config file.
I cant find the commands to add a price to items. Anyone know it?
Tested and working. Can't find any bugs. Thanks!
Updated to 0.6.3z ( Link Removed: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?9lneea7qgu0rd4m ) - fixes issue with lapis being sold as bonemeal, etc.
Bit of cleaning up code too so I might have broken something, let me know.
@Zephim : source is inside jar if you want it, or I could do a pull request if you put the source up on GitHub.
What version are you using? I don't think Zephim's release had that issue, just my first release. 0.6.2-z should fix that issue (but still has a bug with data values (ie. lapis when sold is detected as bonemeal - working on that).
i was getting an error when my users buy/sell , but it fixed when i deleted my accounts.mini iconomy db. anyone have a similar problem?
Hiya all, just an update. There is a working build now, kindly provided by @ZariusT. Here is a link: Link Removed: http://www.mediafire.com/?9lneea7qgu0rd4m . It has been tested and is working on Ashrehcraft.sytes.net. The only bug is with data values, if you sell, say, black wool, it says you sold white wool. Everything else is working, from what I've seen.
Have you checked out the temporary build I posted a few comments below? Should fix that lapis error and allow you to use data values for wool and the like.
Not dead - Zephim's just busy. See his post 3 days ago here.
its not dead i think its just because its so simple and rarely breaks. that's why i still use it. ive tested it for 1.1-R3 and it works but i couldn't use lapis. i think there's something wrong with items like wool, with different variations of the same entity.
This plugin dead? Im getting error messages on the release for CB 1337 and this plugin was last released in October of last year.
This isn't a good place to post comments directed at the bukkit team.
If they put in an invalid number it will give them errors, best to have a failsafe.
The list is actually more for the Bukkit developers. It would be an additional method to the org.bukkit.Material class in Bukkit. The structure of it is identical to the isEdible() method. It would be usable for any plugin, if implemented into Bukkit, which would eliminate the need for special code to look for these cases. Additionally, if implemented into the Bukkit code, those who port non-Bukkit mods to Bukkit (like BuildCraft, RedPower, IC2, etc.) could add the additional blocks to the enum and methods and plugins that use the methods would simply "work" without having to be modified (such as the Bronze, Nano, and Quantum armors of IC2)