A simple global shop which is used through commands.
To use GlobalShop you must install one of the following Economy plugins:
- iConomy 4,5 or 6
- BosEconomy 6 or 7
- Essentials Economy 2.2.17+
The first found Economy plugin is used. Economy functions are used through Nijikokun's Register API which is implemented in GlobalShop.
Globalshop v0.8 now supports (and requires) Vault
- Shop that can be accessed from everywhere.
- Add customizable item names.
- Damage/Color can be defined in config. So you can sell for example black_wool.
- Considers the durability of an item to calculate the selling price.
- Set the sellratio. This defines how much money you get for selling an item. Default is 80%.
- All commands can be renamed to your wish by re-configuring the aliases in plugin.yml HowTo.
There are ParentPermissions for SuperPerms: globalshop.trade.* and globalshop.admin.*
- 'globalshop.trade.buy' -> Allow /buy and /price
- 'globalshop.trade.sell' -> Allow /sell and /checksell
- 'globalshop.admin.reload' -> Allow /shop reload
- /price (name|id) -> Show the price you must pay to buy name|id
- /buy (name|id) [amount] -> Buy name|id (with optional amount)
- /checksell -> Shows the money you would get for the item you are holding
- /sell -> Sells the item you are holding
- /sell <quantity> -> (v0.8) Sell a given quantity of the item held (only applies to stack in hand)
- /sell all -> (v0.8) Sell all items of the same type throughout inventory
- /shop reload -> Reloads the config of GlobalShop
At moment you must setup all prices in the config file. This is explained here: Configuration
- Setting up prices with commands
- Writeout of a HTML-File where all prices can be viewed
- Fix: disallow selling in Creative mode
- Add: Metrics support (see http://mcstats.org/learn-more/ for more info)
- Fix: non-stackable items no longer stack when buying multiple
- Added: now checks for available inventory space (so you don't waste money if your purchase doesn't fit).
- Support for Vault
- Added /sell <quantity> (from current held stack only)
- Added /sell all (sells all of the same item from your inventory)
0.7b2 (modifications by Zarius)
- fix for new Bukkit Version
- code cleanup
- start of coding for buy/sell with exp (doesn't work yet)
GlobalShop uses Metrics for anonymous usage stats (learn more). From v0.91 only.
hey, it´s a really nice plugin,but when will the 1.3.2 update come?
Incompatible with Buycraft. Please also add a default config comming with every block id and name.
i have something for you people who don't want to spend their whole day writing this.
Link to Paste Bin Global Shop
Please Throw Me A like and stuff on ma account leave a comment and schtuff :)
So, I'm using your Plugin since 3 years I think and just want to say: keep it up! Great plugin/idea :) But I have one suggestion. Is is possible to make different buy and sell prices? So I can set a purchase price and a custom selling price. So I don't have the 80% selling price?
Any chance you could add support for CommandPoints?
Also a way to specify which economy plugin to use, for those with more than one economy plugin.
Is there a premade Config.yml with all of the items and prices? If so can someone point me there?
Also allow broadcasting?
If you add Tekkit Item ID's Config will it work? I wanted to ask in advance!
Why not let users pick and choose the price at which they buy and sell? They'd obviously have to make it competitive.
How do i setup the permissions in super perms can you please maybe print screen your permissions config or something because I am clueless!!
plz try version 0.7b1
Getting an error when attempting to perform the /buy stone 10 command, or whenever i try to buy any item.
[SEVERE] null org.bukkit.command.CommandException: Unhandled exception executing command 'buy' in plugin GlobalShop v0.6 at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:42) at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:166) at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:479) at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.handleCommand(NetServerHandler.java:821) at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.chat(NetServerHandler.java:781)
at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:764) at net.minecraft.server.Packet3Chat.handle(Packet3Chat.java:34) at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:229) at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:113) at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(NetworkListenThread.java:78) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:567) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:459) at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:492) Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException at phate.GlobalShop.GlobalShop.hasAccount(GlobalShop.java:235) at phate.GlobalShop.GlobalShop.onCommand(GlobalShop.java:172) at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:40) ... 12 more
My Server Version is Bukkit 1.2.5-R3.0
If i do /reload the GlobalShop no longer works.
What can i do?
P.S. Sorry for bad English. I am from Austria!
I love this plugin
But please make it so you can do /sell all and it sells all the items that can be sold but not the armor slots
this is the best shop plugin but it needs this
please make this in you next update!
Would this conflict with the plugin Buycraft which uses the commands /buy <ID>?
Are you still keeping your plugin updated/
Ok, sorry for the triple post, but nobody is replying on this, but i fixed my config, and i decided to share it with all the people who don't have time to put in the effort of making a config with every single item (obtainable naturally) in it.
I made a forum thread for it so i can update it for you:
Also, can i suggest a feature to tell the user what line the error is on?
-Ooops, stupid comment->
what are u talkin about? i have been using this plugin for a while now, and i remember no list. if u need a config file here's mine: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/18726780/config.yml