EventEffects is a plugin which allows you to set potion effects for a player when certain events take place. With EventEffects you can set any potion effect (even ones that are not available in-game), for any duration and level, for many differemt events.
Features (so far):
- Can give any potion effect, for any duration and level, for many different events (see Events (so far))
- Can also send a command via the console for many different events.
- Permission nodes for each event, to exempt a player from receiving the effects from those events, Ops are exempt by default.
- Enable/Disable events and effects in config.yml.
- Configurable to remove a player's previous potion effects.
Events (so far):
- Joining Server
- Item Breaking
- Exp Changing
- Changing World (configurable worlds)
- Entering A Bed
- Receiving Damage From An Entity (configurable entities)
- Enchanting An Item
- Killing a player
- Killing an entity (configurable entities)
- Block break (configurable blocks and whether players can use silktouch)
In Progress or Planned
- More events to add effects to (such as talking, eating, being low on health, etc...).
- Configurable whether Move event only detects x and z coordinates.
- New effects: Invisible, night-vision
- Configurable whether Ops are exempt by default or not.
- Cooldown for events
- Allow infinite duration of effects.
See ChangeLog EventEffects 1.3
Coming In Next Update:
This is what I have coded and will definately be in the next update, so there maybe more than the list below.