SimpleClans addon for Dynmap
This is an addon to dynmap for SimpleClan powered servers. It enhances dynmap for use with PvP servers. All players are hidden by default, no one likes to have a bulls-eye on their foreheads at all times. Players are then shown on the map based on rules that are advantageous to the PvP experience.
Clan homes on map
Your clan homes will be shown on the map along with your clan's name.
PvP Deaths on map
Players who have died by the hand of another player will be shown on the map for 5 minutes (configurable).
Anyone can now use /map toggle to show themselves on the map whenever they want. Use the command again to hide yourself once again. This will not allow you to hide yourself if you are showing due to any rules.
Killers visible after kill
If enabled, players who have just killed someone will be visible in the map for 5 minutes (configurable) giving the victim a chance to get their revenge.
Player visible after hitting another player
If enabled, players who have just hit someone will be visible in the map for 1 minute (configurable), showing all PvP activity on the map.
- Show players that are out in the open at night time (not just mobs you have to be afraid of when you go out at night)
- Show players that don't have full health (an added incentive to always carry food)
- Show players with KDR above X (looking for trouble? trouble will find you)
- Show players that have certain enchanted items in their procession (could balance out certain OP items)
- Players will be able to hide themselves by going underground or by sneaking no matter if the other options have them showing