When a player dies they can be charged in two different ways. They can be charged a percentage of their current balance or a fixed amount when they die. If using the percentage option then the player will lose a percentage of their balance everytime they die. You can also enable a fixed amount to be deducted after a players money goes below a certain amount if using the percentage option. This means that you can actually make a players money go into a negative amount on supported economy systems.
- Simply drag and drop the file into your servers plugins folder, reload/restart your server and configure the deathprice config.
- Once the config has been edited to suit your needs then save it and type /deathprice reload in-game and your settings will be put into action.
- /deathprice reload (permission is deathprice.reload) This command will reload the deathprice configuration to implement any config changes without a full server restart/reload.
- deathprice.reload (Gives permission to use the /deathprice reload command)
- deathprice.exempt (Stops that person losing money on death)
- None! :D
Version 0.2 - Download Here!