DeathCraft is a plugin to make dying fun!
Not really. Dying always sucks - But DeathCraft will make it more fun for everyone else.
- Unlimited, customized death messages for every type of death, or per item!
- Differentiates between PVE and PVP deaths!
- Option to use true account names, or display names (/nick, etc)
- Player optional ignoring of either type of death (PVE or PVP) messages
- Head drops! Fully configurable drops of player and mob heads!
- Permission based configurable 'Death Chests' that will store items upon an untimely demise - or be the prize of the PVP victor!
- /kill and /suicide, as well as the option to override these commands from other plugins to continue the DC Experience
- Permission based configurable 'Keep Xp on death
- 1) Download
- 2) Put deathcraft.jar in your /plugins folder
- 3) /reload your server, or restart.
- 4) ???
- 5) DEATH!
- CreeperHeal You must disable chests in one of the two plugins, or you will end with a looping chest creation.
Commands, Configuration & Permissions
Bug Reporting and Suggestions
If you find a bug, or have a suggestion, PLEASE open a ticket! I can't fix what I don't know is broken, and I can't add what I don't know is wanted. :)
- Togglable allowance of locked chests for popular protection plugins (LWC, Locket)
- Allow Keep item on death permissions, completely bypassing Chests