The Enchantments (as of v2.4)
The Plugin's main page
- Lifesteal - Gives you half a heart back whenever you punch an enemy.
- Blind - Blinds the Enemy.
- Deathbringer - Doubles your Damage.
- Gooey - Hitting your enemy rapidly causes the enemy to be flinged into the air.
- Poison - Poisons your enemy.
- Block - Blocking with a Sword increases your Resistance.
- Ice Aspect - Slows your enemy on hit. Has a Chance to freeze an enemy Player.
- Shockwave - Upon hitting an enemy, you hurl up the ground in front of you.
- Autorepair - Automatically repairs your Armor/Weapon after you started it via shift + rightclicking.
- Crippling Strike - Cripples your enemy on hit.
- Thundering Blow - Upon hitting an enemy, you have a chance to strike Lightning onto it.
- Vampire - Heals you by half of your damage.
- Deep Wounds - Upon hitting an enemy, you have a chance of causing it to bleed.
- Charge - Attacking while sprinting increases your damage.
- Aerial - Attacking while airborne increases your damage.
- Wither (Thanks to phoenixlzx) - Withers your enemy on hit.
- Headless (Thanks to rpgrowland, IAmNotPopular and hetjoshi) - Gives you the head of an enemy you killed.
- Disarming - Disarms the enemy.
- Explosive - When destroying a block that your tool was meant for you cause an explosion that breaks similar blocks arround that.
- Smelting - When destroying a block, get the smolten products of this block.
- Energizing - Allows you to dig faster for a tiny moment after breaking something.
- Quickening - Breaking a block will give you a temporary speed boost.
- Bombardment - Bombards the Player on hit.
- Lightning - Strikes your enemy with a Lightning.
- Firework - The arrow constantly spawns fireworks for 5 seconds. May cause lag if spammed ( arround 50 arrows at once ).
- Paralyze - Slows, Blinds and Weakens your enemy completely.
- Molotov - Attaches a molotov to the arrow, tends to start fires.
- Volley (First merged contribution! Thanks to fantasm0) - Fires multiple arrows in a cone in front of you.
- Wither (Thanks to phoenixlzx) - Applies the Wither effect to your enemy.
- Piercing (Thanks to Hetjoshi) - Ignores your enemy's armor.
- Shuffle (Thanks to Darkman_Bree) - Switches your position with your enemy's position.
- Bounty Hunter (Thanks to Darkman_Bree) - Gives you bounty when you hit another player.
- Healing (Thanks to rpgrowland and hetjoshi) - Heals your target for 1 heart per level.
- Blaze (Thanks to PrinceeeMC) - Shoots fireballs instead of arrows.
- Molten - Sets the enemy that hit you on fire.
- Enlighted - Heals you when hit.
- Hardened - Applies Weakness to the enemy that hit you.
- Poisoned - Poisons the enemy that hit you.
- Frozen - Slows the enemy that hit you.
- Obsidianshield - Gives you Fireresistance.
- Shielded - Gives you a regenerating shield.
- Revulsion - Applies Nausea to the enemy that hit you.
- Self Destruct - Spawn live TNT on death.
- Cursed (Thanks to phoenixlzx) - Applies the Wither effect to your enemy.
- Endershift (Thanks to Hetjoshi) - Revitalizes you when severely wounded, giving you a speed boost and some hp to run away with.
- Drunk - Gives slowness, mining fatigue and confusion to attackers.
- Berserker - When low on health, you gain extreme strength.
- Cloaking - When hit, you gain stealth for a few seconds.
- Gears - Boots. Gives you a Speedboost.
- Springs - Boots. Gives you a Jumpboost.
- Stomp - Boots. If you land on an enemy and would normally get Falldamage, you give the Falldamage you would take on the enemy, negating the damage for you.
- Implants - Automatically replenishes your Food/Airbar when moving.
- Glowing - Gives you Nightvision.