Make your server more fun!
CraftBook lets you create magically extending bridges,
compact Redstone circuits, complex Minecart mechanics, and much more...
— all without a client mod and fully customizable by the server.
🛑 Make sure that you are using the Java version of Minecraft.
1. Set up a Bukkit server such as Spigot or Paper (Paper is recommended over Spigot).
2. Download WorldEdit from the WorldEdit page.
3. Download CraftBook from this page (see the Files tab above for all versions).
4. Put the WorldEdit and CraftBook plugin files into your plugins folder.
Check YouTube for tutorials, or read the official documentation.
Join our Discord server if you need help with installing or using CraftBook.
Make sure to check the docs first!
- Modular, and extremely light on your server.
- Enable features that you need, disable ones that you don't. Even tweak features to your liking.
- Adds heaps of mechanics that allow you to mimic large portions of FTB/Tekkit with a vanilla client.
- Redstone ICs (Logic gates, Sensors, Many others)
- Elevators for your server so people can jump between floors quickly. (Or smoothly, if you choose so)
- Working cauldrons so players can cook inside them.
- Your own custom crafting recipes.
- Hidden switches for players.
- Togglable areas and bridges.
- Chairs you can sit on.
- Working pipes that can transfer items from place to place.
- Footprints where your players walk.
- Mobs and players drop their heads.
- The ability to bind commands to items, with cool-downs, permissions and timers.
- And much more... (Seriously, check the docs)
Can anyone use it?
Only opped users or users with permissions supplied with a permissions plugin can use CraftBook.
Isn't it bad to use a big plugin with lots of features over small ones?
This is a common misconception! It's actually a much better idea to use one big plugin over multiple smaller plugins, even if you only need a few features. Check out this article for more information.
How do you use CraftBook?
To learn how to use CraftBook, read the docs. Check YouTube for tutorials too!
I need help!!
You may visit our documentation or Discord Guild.
I have some feature requests...
Visit our issue tracker. However, if you just have a question, please try one of the methods above.
Can I edit the source code?
Visit our GitHub repository. CraftBook is licensed under GPLv3 and you can compile it with Gradle.