If you'd like to modify the logging settings for a specific world, simply do the following:
- Copy the config.yml file to the name of the world (e.g. world_nether.yml)
- In the new file, modify the logging settings as desired.
- Either restart your server, or type "/co reload" in-game.
Secondary configuration files override the value specified in config.yml. If you leave an option out of a secondary configuration file, then the option specified in config.yml will be used.
- If you'd like to disable all logging for the End, copy the config.yml file to "world_the_end.yml" (matching the folder name for the world). Then, simply disable all logging options within the "world_the_end.yml" file.
- If you just want to disable entity death logging in the Nether, but keep all other logging options the same, simply create a file named "world_nether.yml" containing the text "rollback-entities: false".