CookieMonster - Money and Items for PvM and PvP
Receive Economy rewards for hunting down monsters, animals, even other players!
This is a continuation of Coelho's initial CookieMonster Plugin
CookieMonster is based off of the inactive iMonster, however uses none of the code from it, so it is more lightweight.
- configurable item drops and economy reward for each monster
- configurable economy reward for items used to kill monsters
- also supports PvP
- Supports iConomy 4,5,6, BOSEcon 6,7, MultiCurrency, & EssentialsEco
- Ability to change entity drops with drop-rate.
- Ability to add minimum and maximum money drops for randomness
- A kill tracking system to check for spawn camping
- define a square-radius for area to check, including max. elevation change, # of kills in this area, & timespan before an individual kill is no longer counted
- anything over that number within the area will disable rewards until the records are old enough to be removed
- so far, only lasts in server memory, so records are lost on server stop/reload
- doesn't allow to damage a creature/mobspawner if penalty is greater than account balance
- option to only drop items for a direct kill (stops autofarmers)
- option to replace normal drops with custom drops
- option to drop custom drops items globally
- configurable messages (including if there is no reward)
- can distingush charged from normal creepers, and tame/pet wolves from wild wolves
- can disable/enable rewards for defined regions
- uses WorldEdit for selections
- /cookiemonster (cm) reload reloads settings from configuration file
- /cm region define <id> set a region (once a region is selected in worldedit)
- /cm region list [page] list regions (in current world if as a player)
- /cm region remove <id> to remove regions
- ? permissions (for rewards & maybe permission to kill without penalty?)
- ? penalties/rewards for killing players in groups?
Demonstration Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1y24vv2tOqg