Receive Economy rewards for hunting down monsters, animals, even other players!
This is a continuation of 'CookieMonster,' with a focus on low resource usage and simplicity.
- Supports any Vault-supported economy plugin, or can work without cash rewards
- Disables rewards from mobspawners (configurable)
- Configurable item and economy rewards for any LivingEntity with an EntiyType (future-proof!)
- Can replace the default loot drops with our own, or just add to it
- Run a series of console commands whenever a player kills a creature!
- VIP permission cash reward multipliers
- Fixed or variable rewards with optional whole-number rounding
- Optional Default values for entities not defined
- Option to only drop items for a direct kill (stops autofarmers)
- Item drops are fully configurable with data and coloring, including book contents!
attributes supported: ench/enchantments, display, unbreakable, hideflags, skullowner(skull), generation(book), title(book), author(book), pages(book), multiline lore with coloring
- If you have WorldGuard, adds its own region flag ("cookiemonster") that you can use to enable or disable rewards in regions!
- Can drop money as items that are added to the player's balance once 'picked up'
- Money will still be collected even if the player's inventory is full
- /cookieminion reload - Reloads the config file
- /cm - Alias for /cookieminion
- cookiemonster.admin - Required to use the main command