You have a huge redstone complex that is so big that not everything is loaded?
You want to teleport players to an unloaded place and it always lags?
Then this plugin is exactly right for you!
What does it do?
This plugin allows you to define chunks or bigger regions and to never let them unload!
The selected chunks/regions won't unload when you move far away.
They'll even be loaded automatically when the server shuts down and starts again!
Where to use it
Let's say you've built a huge redstone complex.
It is a great invention and the redstone works perfectly.
There's only one problem: The whole complex is so big that not all pieces of the complex are loaded at the same time because you are too far away!
Here comes the solution! ChunkKeeper!
Simply select your whole redstone complex and tell ChunkKeeper to keep it loaded!
It's that simple!
Let's say you have a big server and you have some warp points that are currently not loaded.
Sometimes when you want to teleport to these points the server lags or you are in the void and it takes some seconds to load the world.
The solution is ChunkKeeper!
Again simply select the warp point and tell ChunkKeeper to keep it loaded!
The server lags or void-spawning will disappear!
- /keepchunk: The chunk you are currently in won't unload anymore.
- /releasechunk: The chunk you are currently in will be able to unload again (if it was selected for keeping loaded before)
- /keepregion: The region you have selected with the wand (wooden axe by default) won't be unloaded anymore. Please note that this function requires WorldEdit to work.
- /releaseregion: The selected region will be able to unload again. This function requires WorldEdit too.
- /releaseall: This funtion releases ALL regions and chunks that are selected for keeping loaded.
The only permission for this plugin is: chunkkeeper.
All commands of this plugin require this permission.
Of course it'll also work if you are OP.
I recommend a permisison plugin like GroupManager or PermissionsEx.
It is optional to run this plugin with WorldEdit. Commands like /keepregion and /releaseregion require the WorldEdit plugin.
You can find it here: http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-mods/worldedit/
View all statistics for ChunkKeeper on the MCStats site.