ChatColor allows players to change the color and style of their chat to many different things! All the Minecraft colors and modifiers supported!
- Change the color of yours or another player's chat to a huge variety of options!
- Choose exactly what you want to use, and type one single command to use it!
- This plugin supports all the Minecraft colors as well as the modifiers, giving a wide range of customisation!
- Choose up to four different modifiers for your color!
- All-new rainbow chat color allows you to have a color pattern for your messages!
- Not only that, but you can change the colors in the pattern to whatever you like!
- Now also supporting console commands! Have a donor purchase? Why not add a chat color? :)
- Useful help commands to sort out any problems you might run in to!
- Easy to use permissions to restrict specific colors and modifiers, or allow all of them with wildcard permissions!
- A permission for every color and every modifier, as well as every command!
- This plugin is fully customisable!! What does that mean? Well:
- You can change nearly all of the messages in the plugin in the config!
- As well as this, change cooldowns, join message, notifications and more!
- A super-active author! I will almost always be here to add new suggestions or fix bugs and problems! Ask away in the comments if you need help!
Note: See below for help on commands, permissions, colors, modifiers and settings!
Follow my Twitter for regular updates on the state of upcoming updates! @MCSulphate (https://www.twitter.com/MCSulphate)
- <value> = Required value.
- [value] = Optional value.
- /chatcolor [player] <color> [modifiers] - Change yours or a player's chat color!
- /chatcolor permhelp - Shows permissions help!
- /chatcolor reload - Reloads the config, use if you edited it!
- /chatcolor reset - Use with caution, resets the config to the default!
- /chatcolor set <setting> <value> - Changes one of the many settings! (See below for details)
- /chatcolor - Shows your current chat color!
- /chatcolor cmdhelp - Shows command help!
|color-override||Changes whether ChatColor overrides '&' color symbols in messages.|
|confirm-timeout||Changes the time that players get when making a decision.|
|default-color||Changes the color that all players get when joining (also one-time sets all players).|
|join-message||Changes if players are told their color when joining.|
|notify-others||Changes whether players are told if their chat color is changed by someone else.|
|rainbow-sequence||Changes the colors in the rainbow chat color pattern.|
Colors & Modifiers:
- 0 or black
- 1 or dark.blue
- 2 or green
- 3 or dark.aqua
- 4 or red
- 5 or purple
- 6 or gold
- 7 or grey
- 8 or dark.grey
- 9 or blue
- a or light.green
- b or aqua
- c or light.red
- d or magenta
- e or yellow
- f or white
- k or obfuscated
- l or bold
- m or strikethrough
- n or underlined
- o or italic
|chatcolor.*||Allows a player to use everything in ChatColor.|
|chatcolor.use||Allows a player to use /chatcolor and /chatcolor cmdhelp.|
|chatcolor.color.*||Allows a player to use all colors.|
|chatcolor.color.<color>||Allows a player to use color.|
|chatcolor.modifier.*||Allows a player to use all modifiers.|
|chatcolor.modifier.<modifier>||Allows a player to use a modifier.|
|chatcolor.change.*||Allows a player to change everyone's chat color.|
|chatcolor.change.self||Allows a player to change their own color.|
|chatcolor.admin.*||Allows a player to use all admin commands.|
|chatcolor.admin.<cmd>||Allows a player to use an admin command.|
Note: You must use either numbers or letters found above for the colors and modifiers permissions except 'chatcolor.color.rainbow'.
- Plugin showcase by honanulu :)
This plugin uses Metrics to collect some statistics about usage of the plugin and sends them to http://mcstats.org/. This can be disabled by changing 'stats' in the config.yml to false. The statistics sent include Version Demographics, Server/Player Statistics, Server Location, Operating System etc. The stats available to the public are Version Demographics, Server Location, Rank, Java Version and Global Statistics. These are viewable at http://mcstats.org/plugin/ChatColor2.
- Color Selection GUI - This will be added, but it's not my top priority.
- ChillerKraft - Thank you so much for your ideas and for pointing out things I have missed :D
- VNMineND & SoptikHa2 - Thank you both for the idea of more modifiers!
- chaosworlds - Thank you for the idea of a GUI!
- Minecraftfan105 - Thank you for the idea of custom messages!
- iHaydennn - Thank you for the idea of customisable rainbow chatcolor!
- OrbitStorm88 - Thank you for the idea of console command support!
- HazyCraft - Thank you for the idea of MySQL Database support! (Sorry it isn't being added rn :c)
- V3rtexITA - Thank you for the idea of a command to show available colors!
Want to be on the list? Suggest something down below!
None currently known!
- If you find any bugs, please report them! Reports are very helpful so that I know what I'm doing wrong and what I need to fix!
- Either post a comment below, or make a ticket if you find one. Thanks!