This plugin allows your players to change their skins by command. These skins have to be downloaded from Mojang, because Minecraft clients only accept from Mojang signed skins. But you can choose every skin that another minecraft user currently has.
Moreover it will be possible to set a custom standard skin. If you want to, this plugin can set this standard skin for all players who still have the default steve or alex skin.
- Instant skin updates
- Easy to use
- Implemented cache to benefit performance
- Nearly no mojang rate limits due caching
- No client modification needed
- Possibility to create a standard skin
- /setskin <uuid > - Sets your skin to be equal to the player with the selected uuid
- /setskin < playerName>
- /setskin < onlinePlayer > < newSkinUUID/newSkinPlayerName >
- /skinupdate - Invalidates the database entry and fetches the fresh skin from the Mojang servers
- changeskin.command.skinupdate - Command to refresh the own skin
- changeskin.command.setskin.* - All the commands below
- changeskin.command.setskin - Set your own skin
- changeskin.command.setskin.other - Set the skin of other players
Whitelist and blacklist permissions
- changeskin.skin.whitelist.uuid - Allow this specific skin
- changeskin.skin.whitelist.* - allows all skins
You don't have to decompile the plugin. You can find there the source code with comments and building utilities.
ChangeSkin is open source and hosted on GitHub; feel free to fork, star, or contribute by making pull requests and opening issues.
Video Tutorials (not by me)
Donate using Bitcoin: 12bwRmo6eekFX4Ys9X9VMVf8kfngZzLYHm