BukkitVote - a basic vote Plugin.
Want BukkitVote in your own language? Look at Localization and send me your own localized version of BukkitVote!
WARNING: If you are upgrading from a version which had not all commands you wont see these commands until you update your config.yml by adding the commands to it. If you are upgrading from below 0.6 look in the config example for how to localize it. Of course you can let BukkitVote create a new default config for you by deleting the BukkitVote folder in Plugins.
- enables the player to vote for certain events
- each event can have a different majority, minimum players value or a time in which you have to vote
- permissions 3 support and superperms support.
- the accept command lets you divide the people on the server into those people who can start a vote and those who can participate in a vote
- votes can end after a specific time in seconds
- localizable with languages. (Currently english and german)
The results of a vote will happen if the majority of the players vote for it in the vote specific time frame.
Each voting is held for the specific world the players are voting in AND only for players which are allowed to vote for this event.
Do not edit the mutelist.yml unless the server is shutdown. The best is you ignore it and work everything out with the given commands!
There is currently no unban, if you want to unban go to your plugins folder and edit the banlist.yml (changes will recognized even when the server is running)
For Players: Commands