- %player% - Player Name
- %name% - Player Name
- %balance% - Players amount of money
- %balancepoints% - Players amount of points
Addiotionally you can use these everywhere, where's a connection to a specific item (MenuItem, purchasement message, reward item, ...):
- %itemname% - The name of the item
- %price% - Shows the price (Even lists of items are well displayed here)
- %pricetype% - The type of price
- %reward% - Shows the reward (Even lists of items are well displayed here)
- %rewardtype% - The type of the reward
- Serverpinging: Show the player count/MOTD of an other server in real time
Supporting infinitely more placeholders because of PlaceholderAPI support (Automatically detected)
NOTE: When working with PlaceholderAPI placeholders make sure to set up PlaceholderAPI correctly!
If you want working placeholders you need to download the required PlaceholderAPI expansions.
For example if you want to work with 'Player' placeholders you need to download the 'Player' expansion using "/papi ecloud download Player" either ingame or via console.