BlockControl is a block management plugin and is a fully configurable plugin to manage blocks. This was also a re-creation of Anti-Bedrock which formerly controlled bedrock. BlockControl also introduces helpful features such as preventing dragon egg teleportation and pickup control. Suggestions are openly accepted and may be implemented.
- Java 7 required
- Multi-World support
- A completely flexible configuration file
- Completely disable a world from being built on
- Control block placement and destruction
- Disable a item from being picked up and a choice of it being deleted
- Disable a item from being dropped and a choice of it being removed from the players inventory
- Control lava and water placement or removal
- Disable Ender Egg teleportation
- Configurable messages to display to a player
Installation and Configuration
- Drop it in the plugins folder
- Start server and the plugin will automatically generate a folder containing "config.yml"
- Execute command "/blockcontrol create worldname". This will generate a configuration tree for you. This is case sensitive!
- Go into the config.yml file and configure as you please
- Execute command "/blockcontrol reload". This will tell the server that you made changes.
|blockcontrol.command||Grants access to BlockControl's commands. This is really just for the operator|
|blockcontrol.destroy||Allows a player to destroy a disabled item|
|blockcontrol.place||Allows a player to place a disabled item|
|blockcontrol.denydestroy.#||Denies a player to destroy this block. Replace hash tag with data value|
|blockcontrol.denyplace.#||Denies a player to place this block. Replace hash tag with data value|
|blockcontrol.lava.place||Allows a player to place lava on a disabled world|
|blockcontrol.lava.fill||Allows a player to fill lava buckets on a disabled world|
|blockcontrol.water.place||Allows a player to place water on a disabled world|
|blockcontrol.water.fill||Allows a player to fill water buckets on a disabled world|
|blockcontrol.pickup||Allows a player to pickup disabled items|
|blockcontrol.drop||Allows a player to drop disabled items|
|blockcontrol.world.WORLDNAMEGOESHERE||Allows a player to build on a disabled world|