Block that Recipe!
Now with 100% more furnace support!
This plugin does NOT support Tekkit!
BanRecipe is a plugin designed to stop certain people from using certain recipes, stop certain people from enchanting certain things and stop people from smelting certain things. It is designed as an improvement over other plugins such as NoCraft, as this plugin allows you to block individuals using permissions.
A BukkitPerms Manager (e.g. PermissionsEx or PermissionsBukkit) - Not required, but greatly improves functionality
- Allows items listed in the config to to be blocked from crafting!
- Items can have permissions that allow users to still be able to craft blocked items. Items can share permissions (that means less clutter in your permissions.yml)!
- Does not affect the ability to have or spawn the item, only craft it. Very useful for RP servers with group specific traits.
- Customisable message sent to user trying to craft.
- Allows specific enchantments to be blocked from use with customisable message!
- Permissions allows for control of enchantments too.
- No need for Spout or any other external plugin!
- Allow certain items to be blocked from smelting - stop people ever making gold ingots again!
I would like to make it clear that I do not officially support mods. While my plugin should work with most mods, some mods don't, the mods this plugin are not compatible with are included in the list below:
How to use the Plugin
Make sure to read up on how to use the plugin before you download!
- Only command is /banrecipe reload in order to reload config file.
(Enchantments are based in permissions, Craft Items and Furnace Items are based in the config.)
- Potion support (only possibly).
- FURNACES! FURNACES! YEAH! You can now block smelting items.
- Data value blocking! Now you can block individual wool colours etc.
- New command - /banrecipe reload. This allows you to reload the config without restarting server!
- Added new option to enable/disable enchantment blocking (default=true).
- MAKE SURE TO DELETE CONFIG BEFORE UPGRADING!
- Big overhaul of code and config.
- Spout support dropped
- Enchantment blocking
- New method of recipe blocking
- BanRecipeHook API merged into code.
- Changed from Permissions 3 to SuperPerms
@Afforess and the rest of the @SpoutDev - Greatly helped with this project. Everyone else who helped in the thread I posted regarding help :p
I don't really get the perms, is it banrecipe.(ID) or what?
Is this plugin based on the same things as NoCraft
How do you ban an enchantment? I know its in the permissions but what do I put to ban the silktouch enchantment? This Plugin is great though.
Can't ban 322:1 why?
I think someone said you can just block air with '- 0' That should stop the errors, I'll try and fix it for next release.
Is there a way to remove items from the config file?
I've tried leaving everything blank after the furnace: entry I tried leaving a - '' I tried leaving only a - but everything throws errors in the console and the plugin will not load it seems, without some block entry after furnace: in the config file. Could you please allow the plugin to accept a blank entry, for us who may not want to block items, such as furnace items?
Are the storage chest auto banned?
Denying anvil use all together would work as well, doesn't need to just be naming :)
That's strange, I'll test tomorrow and get back to you if it is a problem on my end!
Sounds like a good idea, I'll look into it.
Possible permission node that wont let players name items in an anvil? :) I'm using craftbook to make items with names that use certian commands and i can't have people running around naming all their items.
Just a suggestion :)
Does anyone else get the issue where users cannot convert Oak Logs to Oak Planks? They can do so to all other ones but Oak.
I figured it out, had deleted all the furnace bans so it glitched, had to just ban 1 thing, air, '0'. Anyways, thanks for your quick and helpful support!
Oh, um then I really have no idea what the problem is. Try copying the config file from this page: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/banrecipe/pages/config-settings/ into the config that is generated (or make it if it isn't there).
If this doesn't work then my only suggestion is to check your java, craftbukkit and any other plugin is up to date.
This my first time ever installing this plugin, and I used the new version
You need to delete (or rename so you can copy your settings over) your config file in order to generate the new config file style.
Crafttbukkit 1.5.2 R1.0 I get this error: http://pastebin.com/dkeekzSp
Not at the moment. After I finish updating DragonShouts I'll update this with that functionality and send you the link.
Thanks for using BanRecipe!
Hey there I was wondering if its possible to block specific items from being enchanted. For example, I'd like to block all enchantments on a Wooden Sword only (for a human vs. vampire server). Is there a way to do that possibly?
Great that you got it sorted! If you need anything else let me know.