Block that Recipe!
Now with 100% more furnace support!
This plugin does NOT support Tekkit!
BanRecipe is a plugin designed to stop certain people from using certain recipes, stop certain people from enchanting certain things and stop people from smelting certain things. It is designed as an improvement over other plugins such as NoCraft, as this plugin allows you to block individuals using permissions.
A BukkitPerms Manager (e.g. PermissionsEx or PermissionsBukkit) - Not required, but greatly improves functionality
- Allows items listed in the config to to be blocked from crafting!
- Items can have permissions that allow users to still be able to craft blocked items. Items can share permissions (that means less clutter in your permissions.yml)!
- Does not affect the ability to have or spawn the item, only craft it. Very useful for RP servers with group specific traits.
- Customisable message sent to user trying to craft.
- Allows specific enchantments to be blocked from use with customisable message!
- Permissions allows for control of enchantments too.
- No need for Spout or any other external plugin!
- Allow certain items to be blocked from smelting - stop people ever making gold ingots again!
I would like to make it clear that I do not officially support mods. While my plugin should work with most mods, some mods don't, the mods this plugin are not compatible with are included in the list below:
How to use the Plugin
Make sure to read up on how to use the plugin before you download!
- Only command is /banrecipe reload in order to reload config file.
(Enchantments are based in permissions, Craft Items and Furnace Items are based in the config.)
- Potion support (only possibly).
- FURNACES! FURNACES! YEAH! You can now block smelting items.
- Data value blocking! Now you can block individual wool colours etc.
- New command - /banrecipe reload. This allows you to reload the config without restarting server!
- Added new option to enable/disable enchantment blocking (default=true).
- MAKE SURE TO DELETE CONFIG BEFORE UPGRADING!
- Big overhaul of code and config.
- Spout support dropped
- Enchantment blocking
- New method of recipe blocking
- BanRecipeHook API merged into code.
- Changed from Permissions 3 to SuperPerms
@Afforess and the rest of the @SpoutDev - Greatly helped with this project. Everyone else who helped in the thread I posted regarding help :p
Thank you for the speedy reply :)
Nowhere near completion.
How far off from potion support are you?
Yeah that's cause blocking planks is default behaviour, you'll have to change it to stop it happening.
And also sorry about that, I have no idea what Tekkit does that breaks compatibility with BanRecipe but if it works for other items then that's great!
Well I'm an idiot, I thought they were part of IC2, but apparently they're Tekkit.. Sooooo That's my bad.
I will also add it was auto blocking oak wood being made into planks.
It will reset it if you delete any of the values or have any tabs in the file.
Are these industrial credits part of a mod, if so which one?
Two things, I'm a creeper host client, and the config file isn't saving. that or it resorts back to the original every time I check it. Regardless, when it does save, it still doesn't work I'm trying to block industrial credits and things.
Are there any errors in the console when you load the plugin up?
I'm on my 1.6.2 Server and I want to disallow Enchanted Golden Apple.
I have a problem, I changed the messages, and the config but, when I want to craft Golden Apple it works but when I want to craft Wooden Planks, it doesn't work and it says the default message.
My Config is:
BanMessage: Les %%MATERIAL%% ne sont pas craftables ! /buy pour les avoirs !
EnchantmentBanMessage: Dire a arca !
FurnaceBanMessage: Dire a kyki !
Thank you if you can helpme !
I'm not sure what the problem is, your config looks fine. Try putting - '0' under furnace as it may not be loading it properly.
Also check to make sure you have no tabs in your config.
I tried to ban diamond recipes ingame, but somehow it's just not working.
With the built in basic configuration I wasn't allowed to craft wooden planks. That was okay, and I changed the config due to that '5' in the tutorial config.
This is how my config looks now, but still able to craft them ingame. Any solution to my problem?
config: BanMessage: A-a! Ezt nem craftolhatod le %%MATERIAL%%! EnchantmentBanMessage: You were not granted %%ENCHANTMENT%%! EnchantmentBlockingEnabled: true FurnaceBanMessage: You cannot smelt %%MATERIAL%%! ids: - '276' - '310' - '311' - '312' - '313' - '116' furnace:
Reload command doent work
Yes it does still, work. Can you post up your config so I can check for the problem?
Does this plugin still work? For some reason i can't get it to block hopper crafting?
Didn't tried with my advanced permission system yet but in case of problem I will surely let you know to improve this beauty :)
Great to hear you got it working! Glad you like my plugin.
Exactly what I needed ! It's amazing with vanilla items :) But it doesn't seem to manage added item. I am trying with balkon's weapon mod and for dynamite (11559) and diamond katana (11581) are not blocked.
So I can't use it right now but it's a real good job !
Edit : My bad, it's just my server that adds 256 to some items, it works perfectly :D
What do you need it updated for? All tests confirm it working on latest craftbukkit builds.
I realy need this plugin updated, can anyone help me?
It is not based on NoCraft.
Also, you put the blocked item like this underneath 'ids:' - (ID)=banrecipe.grief
It does not have to be banrecipe.grief, it can be anything - but if you want to allow them to craft (ID) you should give the permission banrecipe.grief to the group or person you wish to allow.