Futbol is a realistic soccer plugin for Bukkit using the BattleArena API. Players can left-click and "kick" an item or "ball" into a goal to score points. After a team scores a goal they will not be able to kick the ball for a configurable amount of time, or until the opposing team touches/kicks the ball. The team with the highest score at the end of the time limit wins. Rewards can be given to the winning and losing teams. Players can form teams, and even join tournaments. If the arena is in use, the players are kept in the queue and will join when one opens up. Server admin have the option of using BattleTracker to track win:loss records.
- Ball Physics
- Particle trails
- Put BattleArena.jar into your plugins folder.
- Put ArenaFutbol.jar into your plugins folder.
- /futbol or /fb
- /fb create <arena name> Create arena and set team 1 spawn
- /fb alter <arena name> 2 Set team 2 spawn
- /fb alter <arena name> 3 Set center of field for ball
- Spawns can now be set by team. /fb alter <arena name> <team #> <spawn #>
- Goal Blocks changed in v0.4.1
- In the goal team one is shooting at place Stone blocks under wooden pressure plates
- In the goal team two is shooting at place Cobblestone blocks under wooden pressure plates
- /futbol or /fb
- /fb join
- /fb leave
- /fb ball Set the item you are holding as the ball.
- /fb balltimer <Seconds> Set how long a team cannot kick the ball after a goal.
- /fb pitch <int> Adjust angle of kick must be between 0 and 90 degrees. example: /fb pitch 15
- /fb maxpitch <int> Set max angle of kick must be between 0 and 90 degrees. example: /fb maxpitch 90
- /fb power <double> Set power of kick must be 2.0 or less. 1.0 = 100% example: /fb power 1.4
- BattleArena - version 126.96.36.199 or higher
- BattleTracker - Optional
Source is on GitHub.
I am not the creator of battlearena. Battlearena has 2 wiki use the wiki linked to the battlearena plugin page. Google will have a link to the older wiki. If you have any issues with battlearena you could try contacting him on IRC as stated on his page.
Hey have you change the Team Permissions ? The Team Permissions in the Wiki does not work :\
Using BattleArena v188.8.131.52 for MCPC + 1.6.4 however cant seems to find a version of this that will work anyone happen to get anythign working for them?
Thanks for the reply.
I have been using this plugin since: [Beta] CB 1.4.7-R0.1
And this version is the most one that amazed me, great job morrango,
If you have upgraded from an older version the config must be updated for the ball. Try [/fb ball] to set the item you are holding as the ball. With a little practice the ball bouncing out of the goal will not be an issue. It adds a new level of skill to the game in my opinion.
No ball is spawned at the start of a game/match... by the way, Amazing ball effects. But, the ball bounces of the goal and doesn't count as a point.
updated awaiting approval
i'm waiting for the release build from bukkit.
particles only work in version 1.7.5 and if it it turned on when not 1.7.5 the plugin will fail to load.
The newest version of Battle Arena together with Arena Futbol does not generate a folder for Arena Futbol and Arena Futbol Commands do not work at all. Who has the same problems?
Please post a ticket with a server log.
i would love this plugin but still the game does not end :(players stay on the field when the game is over.
plz update to 1.7.9 plz!
You can use /futbol or you can setup command aliases in your commands.yml located in your server folder.
I have American Football plugin, and that also uses /fb. If I did /fb join, would it make me join both games?
It sounds as if it didn't load. Please try loading the plugin again and if it still doesn't work please fill out a ticket with your latest server log.
I like how quickly you react to the comments. Respect!
I have v184.108.40.206 Battlearena and v.0.5.1 arenafutbol but can't use /fb create. It says "Unknown command"
I'm sorry the video got you so worked up. I was just trying to show support for a kid who liked my plugin. If you want to be a youtube critic you should do that on the videos comment section not here.
Stick to documentation not annoying retarded POORLY DONE UNEDITED videos made by 14 year olds.
If i wanted to learn how to set up the plugin, id take 2 minutes to read the documentation. If you're going to show a video, SHOWCASE THE PLUGIN; not show some random teenager setting it up for the first time and doing it wrong on top of that...
Replace this crap with an actual video showcasing the video OR an actual how to set it up tutorial, not a mix that fails at both...
On a brighter note, GREAT PLUGIN! actually quite fun to do as a mini-game sever event if u have ppl pick teams.
The video did make me want to take my stash of bitcoins and put out hits on a few retards though.