There are currently 2 facets to this plugin. The first is the nuclear fallout, which contains many parts, and the other is pretty much old Apocalyptic, making zombies deadlier. They can both be enabled separately, allowing for complete customization!
Want your server up here? Just ask!
Request a Feature
If you want something to be added, create a ticket and mark it as a feature.
Development builds of this project can be acquired at the provided continuous integration server. These builds have not been approved by the BukkitDev staff. Use them at your own risk.
obscurehero has kindly started building Apocalyptic on his Jenkins server. You can find it here. It's not fully set up yet, but it will be soon.
Report a Bug
If you found a bug, check the tickets to see if it's been addressed already. If not, feel free to create a ticket about it. Please be sure to use proper grammar and spelling, and include the steps you used to replicate it.
Are you a Programmer?
This plugin is open source, so feel free to contribute to the repository on GitHub, which you can find here. I will accept most things, but try and keep it on-topic and with good standards like indentation and variable names.
This plugin includes a resource pack. It should be sent to the client when they join. If you are having problems with that, here is the texture pack on Curse: http:minecraft.curseforge.com/texture-packs/apocalyptic-textures/
After and including 2.3.6, this plugin is heavily version-dependent! It will not work for any Minecraft versions it was not built for!
You got an error! Oh noes! Follow these steps:
1. Make sure you have SQLibrary installed (Seriously, this is the #1 issue I get)
2. Read the stack-trace (the massive blerch of text Bukkit spits out when you try to feed it my plugin)
3. If the error you have is an UnknownDependancyException, here are some more steps to help you with that.
4. If it is an IOException, you may have messed up file permissions.
5. Comment. Give me the ENTIRE stack-trace (use pastebin), and tell me what you were doing when the error occurred (starting up, getting killed by a zombie, etc). Also, please respond to me after I help you. A simple "Thanks", or "That worked" will annoy me less then you leaving me hanging.
This plugin utilizes an external version checking system, which means that the plugin makes a connection to curseforge.com and the following may occur:
The plugins version checked
Downloading of the plugin files
Launching of the plugin files downloaded
You can disable the check and/or automated download via the configuration of this plugin.
The plugin may also make a connection to "api.mojang.com" to get UUID information. This is essential for the plugin to operate and may not be disabled.
Donate using Bitcoin: